Chelsea v QPR

Jase

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no Rio against Costa either.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29826136

QPR defender Rio Ferdinand has been suspended for three matches and fined £25,000 by the Football Association for comments he made on Twitter.

im sure rio glad that he a got ban because costa would have rip him a new asshole hahahaha

hey guys, lately ive been very depressed, i am 27 years old and a virgin, why cant i get a girlfriend, im 6ft1 and girls are attracted to me but i am afraid to talk to them, i dont know why, if a girl invites me somewhere i would say yeah but i wouldnt go, they scare me, i dont know what happened cause when i was 11 i had two girlfriends

hey guys, lately ive been very depressed, i am 27 years old and a virgin, why cant i get a girlfriend, im 6ft1 and girls are attracted to me but i am afraid to talk to them, i dont know why, if a girl invites me somewhere i would say yeah but i wouldnt go, they scare me, i dont know what happened cause when i was 11 i had two girlfriends

Don't be a bitch, dude.

If fit enough to be up for selection does Costa come straight back in or will Jose look only use him if necessary? Is it an opportunity to give him for time to rest his hammy or not?

Alcohol bro. Have lots of it. Send a few drunk texts.

Legit.

Youre not 27 you are 36 and your name is Rio Ferdinand

This doesn't concern this thread so please seek advice from a friend or family.

Don't worry, braz. You are almost a wizard. Sex is overrated when you can get fucking powers.

ff4.jpg

Ok the happy one. In the words of Jose Mourinho you lack balls. Just buy a Diego Costa and everything will return to normal