Chelsea v QPR

Jase

Hopefully our players realize that opening a nice big gap on City is still very much on with them playing United. I fancy them to beat City so we can't afford to let this terrible QPR side take points against us.

I hope we absolutely blitz them from the opening whistle with the high press and end the match by halftime. Maybe even rest Oscar here and push Cesc up field with Ramires and Matic in the middle.

Also hope Luis has another fantastic match so José has a real selection headache on his hands when Azpi returns. Love watching Filipe play. So good on the ball.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard/read that Costa was back in training. I think he is looking to double up his goal tally for the season.

That would be awesome. I wonder if he's gonna start, come on or play the full 90 minutes though.

I hope he starts and scores 2 quick ones so we can semi-rest him after that :)

hey guys, lately ive been very depressed, i am 27 years old and a virgin, why cant i get a girlfriend, im 6ft1 and girls are attracted to me but i am afraid to talk to them, i dont know why, if a girl invites me somewhere i would say yeah but i wouldnt go, they scare me, i dont know what happened cause when i was 11 i had two girlfriends

Get drunk or get high. Worked for me.

hey guys, lately ive been very depressed, i am 27 years old and a virgin, why cant i get a girlfriend, im 6ft1 and girls are attracted to me but i am afraid to talk to them, i dont know why, if a girl invites me somewhere i would say yeah but i wouldnt go, they scare me, i dont know what happened cause when i was 11 i had two girlfriends

Just talk to them. That's the biggest thing to get over I suppose but it's really as simple as that.

Dude grab yourself a pocket full of dollas & cruise your local red light district. I know you got one close to where you live.

Just watch Chelsea vs Qphaha and you will feeling much better after that.

Ps: did your account get hacked?

Alcohol bro. Have lots of it. Send a few drunk texts.

Alcohol is what lead me to this problem in the first place. Before I was able to hold a 10 minute conversation with the opposite sex without sweating profusely and giggling like a schoolgirl, but when I started drinking I became dependent on it. Now it's so bad I have to get very very drunk to pull a girl and I would be too intoxicated to reach my end goal if you know what I mean.

Anyway let me not derail this thread, thanks everyone.

Alcohol is what lead me to this problem in the first place. Before I was able to hold a 10 minute conversation with the opposite sex without sweating profusely and giggling like a schoolgirl, but when I started drinking I became dependent on it. Now it's so bad I have to get very very drunk to pull a girl and I would be too intoxicated to reach my end goal if you know what I mean.

Anyway let me not derail this thread, thanks everyone.

Post this in the pub thread, we will help you if you're serious. :)