Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scenes if we "steal" him from under City's noses...

How incredible would it be if they missed out on all three of their big targets? We get Sterling, Pogba goes to Barca or stays another season, and De Bruyne either extends at Wolfsburg or goes to PSG.

They'd be at risk of a top 4 place if that all happened.

Never understood why players don't hand in transfer requests when it's blatantly obvious to the whole world he wants out. What does he have to lose, a small "loyalty" bonus? It's an amount they'd more than make up with the signing on bonus for their new club. Makes no sense to me.

Making himself look way worse by dragging it on and faking sick. Just get it done with.

if he was £30m I'd take him in a heartbeat. But he's not, and £50m is too much for a "maybe" player.

He's not really a "maybe" player though. Yes, £50m is insane but this is a player who, when he was surrounded by other top players and deployed in his best position, was one of the league's best players. He would have that here.

He also would be playing under a much better manager. He wouldn't have to bare the weight of carrying a whole team on his back here either like he did at times at Liverpool. He could rotate and rest plenty if necessary without having to be the sole creative spark on his team.

I was totally against the thought of spending that much just a few weeks ago, but now I'm starting to think of it like Rooney. It was an insane price at the time for someone so young, but after years and years of service it looks cheap. He can only get better.

He's not really a "maybe" player though. Yes, £50m is insane but this is a player who, when he was surrounded by other top players and deployed in his best position, was one of the league's best players. He would have that here.

He also would be playing under a much better manager. He wouldn't have to bare the weight of carrying a whole team on his back here either like he did at times at Liverpool. He could rotate and rest plenty if necessary without having to be the sole creative spark on his team.

I was totally against the thought of spending that much just a few weeks ago, but now I'm starting to think of it like Rooney. It was an insane price at the time for someone so young, but after years and years of service it looks cheap. He can only get better.

I suppose there isn't really anything better available. As long as he gets some discipline in him so he doesn't try and do to us what he is doing now to Liverpool. Because no player is bigger than the club.

I suppose there isn't really anything better available. As long as he gets some discipline in him so he doesn't try and do to us what he is doing now to Liverpool. Because no player is bigger than the club.

Unlike Liverpool, we can actually offer him everything he wants. Top manager, compete for every trophy, high wages, and London. Can't see him doing this again. Even if he did, we aren't a club that bend over and get bullied. If Real Madrid or Barca ever did come in for him we'd just demand a world record fee.

Don't think that Jose will want to sign this little brat. Imagine pulling this kind of childish behavior with Jose. I suspect that kicks will be involved!

He signed Essien in similar situation. Essien refused to play for Lyon after the club blocked his transfer to Chelsea.

He signed Essien in similar situation. Essien refused to play for Lyon after the club blocked his transfer to Chelsea.

Sure but don't think that Essien call in sick for training! He acts like a fucking pussy! Just be a man afterall he is a father of three or four kids (lost count)! Just say what you need and want to say and atleast handle a transfer request don't be a little bitch!

And to tell Rodgers he doesn't want to work with him anymore, after what he did for him and discovered him for the big stage! If he did not do that nobody would've heard of little Raheem! Nobody would even concider paying 50 mil for him maybe 50 pennies! He is a pussy for me !

He's 20 years old. He doesn't need to do anything but focus on improving his game.

He can actually grow at Liverpool. They will tolerate his dips in form and mistakes. At clubs like ours? Nope. You dip in form, a hungry Willian is right there to snatch your spot (as Schurrle found out).

The best thing for him is to stay at Liverpool. But of course, he's an idiot and will move. Liverpool will stand by him and help him through all the rough patches, they have no choice, they aren't attracting anyone better than him.

City will drop him like a hat if he goes off the boil, as will Jose.

I didn't say I want him to come to Chelsea.. he's shit

Saido Berahino splits with Raheem Sterling's controversial agent Aidy Ward after West Brom star becomes disillusioned

Sterling might be talented and all but I don't think I would want him at the club. He's only 21 years old and has achieved nothing in his career yet act like someone who has won everything. The way he has been behaving and treating Liverpool (regardless of their fault) is nothing short of embarrassing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You