• Salah (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great picture

SLE12kf.jpg

It seems so long ago that they made their Premier League debut against in Wigan in 2012

4bRGWN7.jpg

Time flies, eh?

It seems like yesterday for me.. same thing goes for everything that has happened after Munich.

It seems like yesterday for me.. same thing goes for everything that has happened after Munich.

I remember that day vividly actually; they both made promising debuts and the future looked so bright...then we ended up with Benitez :blink: It just seems like so much has happened since 2012.

Oscar MOTM for me - he looks like a player BACK IN FORM!!!

And we won without Costa - always nice :) will build more confidence in the team!

Cues goal was ridiculous - just awesome, sure Hazard was quiet by his standards - but that was great football!

Another bogey team put to bed and Gobshite Warnock all over it - Delaney was a prick all game and he cost Palace not the Ref!

Oh well Palace are pikey cunts anyway - got what they deserved ;)

'Abramovich ruining football' banner

Chelsea net spend this summer 10 million

Crystal Palace net spend this summer 13 million

Banter denied.

Thought the banner was a bit rich com7ng from fans of a club that has been placed in administration twice in the last 15 years.

I'm not sure if people are just picking the goal scorer's for the sake of it, but Matic was by far the best player on the pitch, and I don't think it was particularly close either.

That was one of the best games at his position that you can have. He was everywhere, and dominated the flow of the game.

What an absolute beast. His best game for us, one of the best I've seen individually from a player, and a statement to just how good he is.

EDIT: Another thing, Remy was fantastic. Came on and played a great game. Did a great job at holding the ball up and even setting up a few great chances.

I'm not sure if people are just picking the goal scorer's for the sake of it, but Matic was by far the best player on the pitch, and I don't think it was particularly close either.

Individually, Oscar was key to our victory. He had a very good game both defensively and offensively. Made crucial tackles without being dangerous. And not only he scored, but he provided the assist to the goal we needed.

Not saying Matic wasn't great, but without Oscar or Fabregas it's hard to imagine if we'd actually end up with the same result.

They might be shit but there isn't much to like about Crystal Palace is there? Warnock's a cunt and their fans on the whole are a bunch of mongs. They genuinely think they would have won and have cringey 'ultras' who would be right at home on Jeremy Kyle. They like to call us scum chavs yet invade the pitch to abuse the ref and make shit banners out of toilet roll about how Abramovich is what is wrong with football. Funny that they were in administration only a few years ago. Shirt memories. Anyway, they are too pony to be of any significance in the grand scheme of things and we're top of the league

Well if you hate cp fans, check this out. I guess awkward is the word to describe them

That was one of the best games at his position that you can have. He was everywhere, and dominated the flow of the game.

What an absolute beast. His best game for us, one of the best I've seen individually from a player, and a statement to just how good he is.

EDIT: Another thing, Remy was fantastic. Came on and played a great game. Did a great job at holding the ball up and even setting up a few great chances.

Spot on in every respect. Not least about Remy. One of his contributions was the turn and run, using strength and good control to maintain possession, before laying off a simple but effective pass which ultimately caused to the second goal.

I had expressed doubts about whether Remy would add enough to the squad. His goals record is acceptable but what else would he offer? Well, I'm delighted to say that, based on today's evidence, my doubts were misplaced. Badly misplaced. Remy linked well, his touch was good, his turns were sharp and he drew fouls, including both yellows that caused the sending off. I'm pretty optimistic about what he might do for us.