• Remy
    • Luis (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, conceding was unfortunate, but seriously, are people really saying they had nerve wrecking moments at the end of the match?

It was a clear win through and through, not even when they scored I felt like we would concede a draw. Not every time we concede a goal at the end of the match is a nervous ending. It was just the rest of the match, nothing worrying. It seems like people are overreacting a little bit about a very quiet, calm and not-worrying game imo.

Even if there isn't a feeling of concession coming, it only takes one moment. West Brom last season we looked relitevely comfortable then up popped Anchiebbe.

Well, conceding was unfortunate, but seriously, are people really saying they had nerve wrecking moments at the end of the match?

It was a clear win through and through, not even when they scored I felt like we would concede a draw. Not every time we concede a goal at the end of the match is a nervous ending. It was just the rest of the match, nothing worrying. It seems like people are overreacting a little bit about a very quiet, calm and not-worrying game imo.

Not gana lie yeh lol.Mainly cause happened so many times before in past games which also have seemed calm and not worrying.

Bit oh look they're down our end...they'll miss... then boom.Plus all the chances etc been our luck.But hey didnt happen so all good bit

The goal we conceded left a bitter taste with a collective mistake by Luis, Ivanovic and I think Cahill. But I have to say apart from this moment when we completely switched off and Azpilicueta's dumb challenge we were in total control. Anyway, 7th win in 8 games! Bring on Manure! B)

Cesc Fabregas is just world class. He's so smart, the way he uses the pace of the ball to turn away from players and lay the ball off is just exquisite. His mind works so beautifully, if the little back heel that went through the legs of the Palace defender went through to Oscar I would have lost my shit. Fucking class.... not to mention his goal. My MOTM and our most consistent player this season. :clap:

We weren't in scintillating form but that's to be expected after an international break against a gritty team.

Thought the tempo of the game kind of showed Jose was thinking about a busy week. The team put in just enough work rate to see out the victory. Would've been nice to see that 3rd goal and have solanke come in.

All in all it's just good to come away with 3pts without our main scoring threat in the lineup. It is showing we have lots of goals in the side and can get them from a lot of players.

We didn't create too much but I don't think we got out of first gear all game long. Game plan was simple, score early and slow the tempo... It worked to near perfection.

Carefree.