• Remy
    • Luis (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate Neil Warnock... what a cunt.

at 1-0 we were well in control of the game, he makes it sound like had if not been for the red(s), Palace would've been right in it... eat a dick you ugly piece a shit looking sloth, we never got out of first gear because we never had to... you're shit team was well beat by a team that basically rested itself for a bigger test.

at 1-0 we were well in control of the game, he makes it sound like had if not been for the red(s), Palace would've been right in it... eat a dick you ugly piece a shit looking sloth, we never got out of first gear because we never had to... you're shit team was well beat by a team that basically rested itself for a bigger test.

"The one thing I've not missed when I've been doing my media work, I've not missed performances like that. We played really well and it's overshadowed by a poor performance by the referee.

"John Terry doesn't get booked and he books Damien Delaney and I think it's ridiculous. I thought he was influenced today. Delaney got a touch to the ball in the first booking, the second one Remy dives and then you have four Chelsea players surrounding the referee. I thought those days were gone - banned. I think the four lads around him made his mind up for him. It takes away from the performance. I thought they did really well. It's so disappointing.

"I don't think the referee has a defence today. I don't really want to talk about him. All things being even, I thought we would have got a result.

They might be shit but there isn't much to like about Crystal Palace is there? Warnock's a cunt and their fans on the whole are a bunch of mongs. They genuinely think they would have won and have cringey 'ultras' who would be right at home on Jeremy Kyle. They like to call us scum chavs yet invade the pitch to abuse the ref and make shit banners out of toilet roll about how Abramovich is what is wrong with football. Funny that they were in administration only a few years ago. Shirt memories. Anyway, they are too pony to be of any significance in the grand scheme of things and we're top of the league

Would you have hated Warnock if he managed us like he was supposed to?

They might be shit but there isn't much to like about Crystal Palace is there? Warnock's a cunt and their fans on the whole are a bunch of mongs. They genuinely think they would have won and have cringey 'ultras' who would be right at home on Jeremy Kyle. They like to call us scum chavs yet invade the pitch to abuse the ref and make shit banners out of toilet roll about how Abramovich is what is wrong with football. Funny that they were in administration only a few years ago. Shirt memories. Anyway, they are too pony to be of any significance in the grand scheme of things and we're top of the league

Remember Palace were once called to be The Team of The 80s,,, for about 6 months ...

At time of posting Matic has just four MoM votes. Can't believe it; absolutely fantastic today.

I wouldn't call him fantastic. He was good most of the time, but it wasn't one of his best games. He had a few poor moments and missed a free header just before the break. If Fabregas didn't score, it could have cost us 2 points. I love Matic, but he was certainly no better today than Oscar and Fabregas--the players who decided the game--so why should he get more MOTM votes?