Petr Cech

eldo

What did he say exactly?

'For sure, that was a shot that is supposed to be saved by a keeper like him. And he knows that more than well.'

Fucker, keep it in the changing room... I can't wait to see Petr saving shots against Arsenal at the Bridge.

Anyway, Cech himself admitted to making a mistake (as he always does), saying - 'I could have and should saved it. I made a technical mistake, though, which led to a goal. I don't want to talk about it anymore, I am moving on.'

By the way, it happened in the stadium where we lost to Bayern in the Super Cup and where the Czechs lost to freaking Armenia. Cech, though, refused to see something in it.

'For sure, that was a shot that is supposed to be saved by a keeper like him. And he knows that more than well.'

Fucker, keep it in the changing room... I can't wait to see Petr saving shots against Arsenal at the Bridge.

Anyway, Cech himself admitted to making a mistake (as he always does), saying - 'I could have and should saved it. I made a technical mistake, though, which led to a goal. I don't want to talk about it anymore, I am moving on.'

By the way, it happened in the stadium where we lost to Bayern in the Super Cup and where the Czechs lost to freaking Armenia. Cech, though, refused to see something in it.

Agree with you there though Rosicky does have a point. And it's the same stadium? Cech also didn't exactly cover himself in glory with that Ribery goal in the Super Cup, did he?

Agree with you there though Rosicky does have a point. And it's the same stadium? Cech also didn't exactly cover himself in glory with that Ribery goal in the Super Cup, did he?

I agree, Cech really should have saved it, everyone thinks it but Rosicky went to public with it, a proper team mate.

Oh yeah it is, the Eden stadium (really, Eden :D ). Cech won there some games with the national team but he's got far more sad memories - conceding this late soft goal, losing to astonishingly poor Armenia 1-2 or the Super Cup. You're right, the Ribery goal was a bit weird but honestly, he made several fantastic saves in the game. Unlucky in the end.

You think that might have been playing on his mind? I know Petr is very superstitious when it comes to those things.

-iva--subotic--nastasic--kolarov-

--------------matic--------------

How the hell did they not qualify for WC?? What a shame.

Can't remember how many times I've had that discussion with my friends. Shame indeed.

Also they can't score for shit :P

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck the more I think about it the more I feel sorry for him if we just start to tell him to get out this summer even though it has to be done for our own good. I feel really guilty now :( he actually been a really nice guy and one of the most professional player to wear the blue shirt, it will be a shame if we just tell him to basically fuck off for the good of the club(can't let Courtois go).

Damn it, I hope Jose makes the right decision and I trust him to, whatever it is.

Jose spoke about that save to Chelsea TV after the match. Said Petr gave us the drive with that save to score the two goals in the first 10 mins.

1-0 to Arsenal after 3-4 minutes would have been a completely different game.