Petr Cech

eldo

haha, i am probably alot older than you, what a childish thing to say :rolleyes:

Oh really? I thought you were like 15, that's why I rarely quoted your naive posts, because I thought I'd cut a teenager some slack. Anyway on topic, I think it wasn't entirely wrong to label a post describing Courtois a trainwreck or a farcical goalie as dumb.

Oh really? I thought you were like 15, that's why I rarely quoted your naive posts, because I thought I'd cut a teenager some slack. Anyway on topic, I think it wasn't entirely wrong to label a post describing Courtois a trainwreck or a farcical goalie as dumb.

I am sure you did, hahahah, you are the one with the naive posts, including your randomly rude unneeded comment above about my post on Cech.

Do you not read, I WAS TALKING ABOUT DEGEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assure you I am alot older than 15, although I am surprised from your posts that you are almost 30 <_<

Since you mentioned the award, it was very very unclear you were still talking about DeGea. ;)

You guys cant read, i clearly said on the flipside of a GOOD goalie like Courtois you get a trainwreck like DeGea !!!!

But so many people on here, like to make rude unneeded comments, if they disagree with something you say. They don't just say, i don't feel that way, they say you are stupid, a troll, the dumbest posters. its is all very unnecessary.

I am sure you did, hahahah, you are the one with the naive posts, including your randomly rude unneeded comment above about my post on Cech.

Do you not read, I WAS TALKING ABOUT DEGEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assure you I am alot older than 15, although I am surprised from your posts that you are almost 30 <_<

You're getting extremely annoyed by the fact I called you out. I get it. It's natural for young adolescents to get wound up over these things.

What's wrong with my posts then in general? I've got more rep than posts so they can't be all that bad

You're getting extremely annoyed by the fact I called you out. I get it. It's natural for young adolescents to get wound up over these things.

What's wrong with my posts then in general? I've got more rep than posts so they can't be all that bad

Again, i am older than you, you are the one who gets upset, you made a mistake, you misread what I said, lets just forget it, it is so boring and childish these petty squabbles.

I am sorry adolescents for me was long ago :carlo:

Again, i am older than you, you are the one who gets upset, you made a mistake, you misread what I said, lets just forget it, it is so boring and childish these petty squabbles.

I am sorry adolescents for me was long ago :carlo:

Okay, I read it somewhere else on this forum you were very young, which probably aided in that perception of you

Okay, I read it somewhere else on this forum you were very young, which probably aided in that perception of you

Sadly no, I am not young, :cry:

I have no problem with you, i have enjoyed some of your posts previously and in all honesty like your avatar very much :)

but I would personally say the correct one right now would be to play Schwarzer and remind Petr that his position is certainly not infallible.

Exactly, I have been stating that for a number of weeks. Thought Jose would put Schwarzer in after the Stoke game and stick with him til he started to make mistakes, this way Petr would know he would have to perform to his own high standards or it's the chop, however it seems Jose is reluctant to do so and that also stems to some outfield players too - this part of his management has surprised me this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Now he has 152 league clean sheets, meaning he is clear of our own Mark Schwarzer (who is 3rd, with 148) in second in the all-time clean sheet table in the Premier League. David James leads the way with 169. So Cech needs 17 more, which he would beat by the end of next season without difficulty.