Petr Cech

eldo

David James iirc, 170 ish

1. James - 169, in 579 games.

2. Cech - 153, in 312 games.

3. Schwarzer - 149, in 504 games.

It's amazing that two of the greatest ever goalkeepers in the history of the league have played for us.

No I'm pretty sure he's on 150. Before the game yesterday they were having a look at his stats in the studio and it read 149 EPL clean sheets.

No I'm pretty sure he's on 150. Before the game yesterday they were having a look at his stats in the studio and it read 149 EPL clean sheets.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3616192/title/cech-the-clean-sheet-king

It's 150 according to the Premier League, who require a keeper to play 70 minutes to claim a clean sheet - which would mean he actually only has 206 clean sheets, which, as we all know, is incorrect. Chelsea have it down as 153 in the league.

153 EPL - 13 FA Cup - 37 UCL/UEL- 6 COC

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3616192/title/cech-the-clean-sheet-king

It's 150 according to the Premier League, who require a keeper to play 70 minutes to claim a clean sheet - which would mean he actually only has 206 clean sheets, which, as we all know, is incorrect. Chelsea have it down as 153 in the league.

153 EPL - 13 FA Cup - 37 UCL/UEL- 6 COC

I'm trying to recall the 3 games that CFC have awarded him the clean sheet, but the EPL hasn't.

1. Obviously one is that game at Reading when he went off - CFC award the CS to the starting GK, and then share it with subsequent GKs (meaning John Terry technically has a CS as a GK).
  2. and 3. are clearly games where Petr has either been sent off (happened only once, vs Wigan when we lost 3-1) or substituted due to another injury. I can't think of any instances...

I'm trying to recall the 3 games that CFC have awarded him the clean sheet, but the EPL hasn't.

1. Obviously one is that game at Reading when he went off - CFC award the CS to the starting GK, and then share it with subsequent GKs (meaning John Terry technically has a CS as a GK).
  2. and 3. are clearly games where Petr has either been sent off (happened only once, vs Wigan when we lost 3-1) or substituted due to another injury. I can't think of any instances...

The important thing is how lucky we have been with keepers going back to the Cat ,, Eddie ... Kharine ....Beasant ,, ED ,, then Carlo and Petra ..

please next is Courtois not Blackman

I sort of remember him being subed off at HT in a game a few seasons back. Can't remember against whom though. I'm not ever certain that it's true.