Petr Cech

eldo

Lloris could easily be a first teamer for Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.

Since when does the team you play for determine how good you are? :lol:

So because ter Stegen plays for Barcelona, Casillas plays for Real Madrid, Szczesny plays for Arsenal and Hart plays for City, they're all better keepers than Lloris?

All I'll say is: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Llloris is one of the best keepers in the league, possibly in the world..

That's like saying Van Der Sar was crap when he played for Fulham.

Furthermore Spurs were going places when he signed, it's not his fault all the world class players left and everything went to shit.

Definitely a top class keeper even if he plays for Spurs.

Logic is not his strongpoint.

Drogba left after scoring THAT penalty. Lampard left after he broke our goal-scoring record. And yes, they were both old. Čech leaving will be much, much painful to me.

Club legend, with only 33 years at his back (only, yes, he is keeper), still one of three best keepers on the world.

How many of you actually think Courtois is better then Čech, and how much better?

If you ask me, I would never do that to him in Mou's place, and this is first time I would say no to our boss (in his 2nd time at Chelsea). Either play him and Courtois in more balanced amount of games, or don't bring Courtois at all. We are Chelsea, we can buy Thibo from Atletico when Čech loses his ability or decides to retire for 30 mills, or any other quality keeper, why not? This is more important IMO, to keep someone like him.

Mourinho is pragmatic, and he doesn't think in this way, but he must draw the line somewhere.

Maybe I'm too emotionally attached to him, but well, it's Petr *uckin Čech. :)

Drogba left after scoring THAT penalty. Lampard left after he broke our goal-scoring record. And yes, they were both old. Čech leaving will be much, much painful to me.

Club legend, with only 33 years at his back (only, yes, he is keeper), still one of three best keepers on the world.

How many of you actually think Courtois is better then Čech, and how much better?

If you ask me, I would never do that to him in Mou's place, and this is first time I would say no to our boss (in his 2nd time at Chelsea). Either play him and Courtois in more balanced amount of games, or don't bring Courtois at all. We are Chelsea, we can buy Thibo from Atletico when Čech loses his ability or decides to retire for 30 mills, or any other quality keeper, why not? This is more important IMO, to keep someone like him.

Mourinho is pragmatic, and he doesn't think in this way, but he must draw the line somewhere.

Maybe I'm too emotionally attached to him, but well, it's Petr *uckin Čech. :)

If we want to talk about it, we will go back to Cech x Courtois discussion back in the summer. Whatever has happened until now, it is in the past. Courtois is our no. 1 now, his age and ability are too important to be let go, with no guarantee at all he will want to go back to Chelsea, if we ever have sell him.

If you ask me, I still feel more comfortable when Cech is in goal.

Our defence looks more composed and organised.

I guess thats just because he was here all these years and having Tibo in goal now needs some time to sink in.

When he came on against Arsenal I wasn't at all nervous, in fact I probably felt more comfortable. The reason is that Cech has 10 years' worth of experience keeping goal for us, Courtois has barely had 10 weeks. He needs time to adapt and impose himself.