Petr Cech

eldo

Nah, his legacy is with Chelsea, he's a legend here; that comes with responsibility. Lampard's goal for City left a bad taste, Cech at Arsenal for a number of years would leave a bit more than that (depending on how they do).

I disagree. He owes us nothing, we've decided he is not our number 1 anymore and should respect his decision, even if it's to play for Arsenal.

Jason Cundy thinks Mourinho Will Let Petr Cech Join Arsenal Because They're no Threat to Chelsea

Yeah, I've read the piece that Cundy wrote and IMO, it's pure arrogance to say Arsenal are no threat to Chelsea. They might not challenge us this season but who's to say this will continue in the future? Arsenal aren't going to settle on 4th place finish forever and they are bound to challenge for the big titles again in the upcoming years, especially if they get a good replacement in when Wenger leaves.

Why would Mourinho sell him to Arsenal? I mean selling Mata to United was different because look at where they finished and what sort of level they are at but letting Cech goto Arsenal, really? Can't see it. Mourinho wouldn't loan them Demba Ba last season and quite frankly I doubt he would even sell them a fucking yoghurt, never mind Petr Cech.

I think Mourinho selling Mata to United last January was more because of the 35million+ they offered. Had that been just 15-20m, I'm not sure we would have sold him then because some of the other interested clubs would have been able to pay the same amount as well. Moreover, one could even argue that Mourinho feels with Mata's weaknesses, he won't be much of a difference maker at United.

If he wants to leave for first team football, fair enough, but surely there are other clubs interested in Petr Cech...

It would be sickening to see Petr Cech at Arsenal

Cech has lived in London for 10 years; his family is settled, his children are in school etc etc. After all he's done he deserves the right to stay in London if he wants.

It'd be a shame to see him at Arsenal but I wouldn't think less of him or question his status at Chelsea.

Some of you guys really need to grow up.

Cech has lived in London for 10 years; his family is settled, his children are in school etc etc. After all he's done he deserves the right to stay in London if he wants.

It'd be a shame to see him at Arsenal but I wouldn't think less of him or question his status at Chelsea.

Forgive us for not wanting to see our legendary GK playing for our biggest London rival.

Cech has lived in London for 10 years; his family is settled, his children are in school etc etc. After all he's done he deserves the right to stay in London if he wants..

He has to do what he feels is best for him and his family. If that means moving to a rival in the same city, so be it.

No matter who he decides to play for, it doesn't lessen his contribution to Chelsea in any way.

cant believe people are actually giving this any weight whatsoever. absolute rubbish!!!

media bollocks!!!!

and that too for 7mil!! LOL. absolute LOL!!!

the next thing you ll hear is the media saying that arsenal have upped their bid from 7 to 10mil and we have added hazard to cech for that amount!!!