Sporting Lisbon v Chelsea

BlueLion.

Yeah and scored a cracker.....Drogba is one of the reasons we didn't score against Schalke,he hasn't got the pace to get in behind and missed a sitter! we all know had costa or Remy started we would have won! they came on when it was too late, but created about 3/4 more shots than DD did the whole game.

He's just not got the pace to play in a Chelsea team now...It's changed days and styles since he last played well for us.

He may be a great Legend to have for experience,personality etc...but as a player...I'd much rather have a young talent

We did score against Schalke...

Whether or not I agree with you about Drogba's physical attributes is irrelevant, he's back at the club because we lost A LOT of leadership and he's a huge personality in the dressing room, the part of the game you DON'T see...

We're unbeaten all year and you folk still have shit to gripe about... We had the best summer in the history of the club and you still have something to gripe about. Just still back, relax and enjoy the football all this incessant whining is killing my buzz.

Carefree.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Jacobs making me laugh (speaking on Diego Costa): "Torres wouldn't have done that. He would've hidden, he would've marked his marker."

I like Jacobs, he's so passionate but at times a little OT with his overview of things.

On tonight, tough, tough game. If Hazard brings his form we win, simple as that.