Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

Fly doesn't take up much room and it's centrally aligned, nice font etc, samsung mobile was for only one season. The font turkish airlines uses looks like something from MS Paint.

We had Samsung Mobile for three seasons. 'Samsung' started in 2008.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is ridiculous that people complain about the sponsor. We should focus on the amount we receive not the name.

We're doing fine with what we have now, we're not a greedy club, we do the best deals on transfers and spend money wisely.

I would love to represent Israel.

Being Christian, they are the god's people.

If your not Christian, this doesn't mean much to you.

Looooooool. You know obviously haven't watched the news in the last 10 years. Anyway back to representing Turkey.

Looooooool. You know obviously haven't watched the news in the last 10 years. Anyway back to representing Turkey.

News and Christianity are two different things.

If your Christian then you believe in the bible.

Otherwise not.

Simple as that.

I would love to represent Israel.

Being Christian, they are the god's people.

If your not Christian, this doesn't mean much to you.

So Isreal- they are god's people. You and the rest of us are satan's people. :woo:

Let me rephrase, so missionaries from Isreal over centuries go around the world spreading the "word of god", i.e telling people that they are sinners and should abandon their belief systems and that their land is not holy. That Israel is the holy land and the rest of us are on damned lands. And Israelites are the holy people etc. I think you get where I'm going.

I'm a spiritual person and was brought up in a staunch catholic family; but the Bible is full shit. I for one believe Africa is the holy Land and its people, my people are the chosen ones. :D

So Isreal- they are god's people. You and the rest of us are satan's people. :woo:

Let me rephrase, so missionaries from Isreal over centuries go around the world spreading the "word of god", i.e telling people that they are sinners and should abandon their belief systems and that their land is not holy. That Israel is the holy land and the rest of us are on damned lands. And Israelites are the holy people etc. I think you get where I'm going.

I'm a spiritual person and was brought up in a staunch catholic family; but the Bible is full shit. I for one believe Africa is the holy Land and it's people, my people are the chosen ones. :D

Didn't read. Let's not turn this into something religious. It's not that.

I'm a spiritual person and was brought up in a staunch catholic family; but the Bible is full shit. I for one believe Africa is the holy Land and it's people, my people are the chosen ones. :D

Noticed I said if your not Christian this doesn't mean much.

So no need to give a whole argument if you don't believe in the Bible.

It's a waste of time.

Anyhow back to topic, I think as long as the logo ain't ugly as United I'm okay.

Noticed I said if your not Christian this doesn't mean much.

So no need to give a whole argument if you don't believe in the Bible.

It's a waste of time.

Anyhow back to topic, I think as long as the logo ain't ugly as United I'm okay.

United's Chevrolet is ugly?!

United's Chevrolet is ugly?!

United7_2966447b.jpg

Yes, it doesn't fit in.

If they had just Chevrolet then it would look good.

But the logo just make it look so out of place.

It will be the same with Turkish Airline.

The word would not be that bad in theory. But with their logo it will look so out of place.