• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - JT - Azpi

Cesc - Matic

Schurrle - Willian - Hazard

Diego Costa

Jose has basically confirmed Ivanovic will be starting, so it's either Luis or Azpi.

Where did he say/hint about Iva? Just wondering as I have Luis in the old fantasy team!

Will be up at Burnley for the match on Monday and I expect a very tough game. Hopefully Burnley will be a bit naïve in their approach to the match and will not sit back as much as they should! - Hoping for a 3-0 win but expecting a tight fought 2-1!

Where did he say/hint about Iva? Just wondering as I have Luis in the old fantasy team!

Will be up at Burnley for the match on Monday and I expect a very tough game. Hopefully Burnley will be a bit naïve in their approach to the match and will not sit back as much as they should! - Hoping for a 3-0 win but expecting a tight fought 2-1!

Before or after the match yesterday. Said something along the lines of the likes of Ivanovic, Terry, and Matic have been training for going on a month now, so will most likely feature.

Finally just a few days till we play in our first official game of the new season !! Playing an away game vs newly promoted side like Burnley wont be a walk in a park, they will be difficult to play against and especially to break down there defense if there not playing to open up. But in the other hand we have a squad now that can beat any team so far as we can mange to create chances and score them which im sure the likes of Costa, Hazard, Fabregas, Schurrle, and others can do it. My prediction is a 1-0 victory. Its not really important the score should be big but more important we start with 3 points ! All the best to our blues and lets hope this season we make history and win lots of trophies ^_^

So much excitement, its unbearable! So many questions that will begin to be answered on Monday:

Will Chelsea be the real deal this season?

Will Diego Costa be the solution to our long term striking problems?

Will Eden Hazard continue to be Chelsea's spark? Will this be the season where he truly becomes one of the very best in the world? (Up there with Messi, Cristiano etc.)

Will Cesc Fabregas be the player to make Chelsea an incisive and threatening force in the final 3rd?

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1?

Who will be Chelsea's #1?

We know that Hazard will be one of the 3 behind Costa. But who will the other 2 be?

Will Didier Drogba be the same Drogba that was the most feared striker in the Premier League?

Will Filipe Luis give Hazard the sort of freedom and support that he so desperately craved last season?

Will Ivanovic learn how to cross?

Will Ramires continue to be get himself into trouble for stupid sh*t?

How many open goals will Torres miss?

Ahhh... I miss the Premier League :D:wub:

lets set a marker for the rest of the season and put these Burnley boys in their place. We slipped up way too many times last season against co called relegation fodder, so 0-3 and i'll be happy. :D

There are a lot of teams who have improved their squads to try to get into and stay in the top four, so lets start off by making sure the top spot belongs to us from the start.

Best of luck Chelsea, I hope its a season to remember :blue scalf:

On the down side........I'm off on holidays and wont get to see the f@cking game :rant:

10537433_10152621444154417_9202080887542

We are fucking ready! Bring them on!

Cant wait till next season starts!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :yay:

P.S.: Nemanja completely fucked up and owned the picture :clown:

Considering this is probably the worst team in BPL, I expect nothing other than a 3-0/dominant win from us, especially with us having a full 1st 11 to choose from with no one injured. Scraping a 2-1 or 1-0 win isn't good enough imo, the players should also be at 85-95% fit now too and most of them 100% considering they have been playing preseason for nearly 1 month now.

Though it is true, as many have said, there are no easy PL matches, I want to see this year's squad immediately shake the dust of late season flops from late last year vs West Brom, Sunderland, Norwich, etc and DOMINATE from the opening bell this year and march to the title!

I think you will see a hungry club Monday.

Come on you Chelsea!

So much excitement, its unbearable! So many questions that will begin to be answered on Monday:

yes.

Will Chelsea be the real deal this season?

yes

Will Diego Costa be the solution to our long term striking problems?

yes

Will Eden Hazard continue to be Chelsea's spark? Will this be the season where he truly becomes one of the very best in the world? (Up there with Messi, Cristiano etc.)

yes

Will Cesc Fabregas be the player to make Chelsea an incisive and threatening force in the final 3rd?

if he rattles a good amount of gooners i'm fine

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1?

4-3-3-2-1 ;)

Who will be Chelsea's #1?

We know that Hazard will be one of the 3 behind Costa. But who will the other 2 be?

willian and schurrle

Will Didier Drogba be the same Drogba that was the most feared striker in the Premier League?

i dunno

Will Filipe Luis give Hazard the sort of freedom and support that he so desperately craved last season?

WHY ARE ALL THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT HAZARD :< more schurrle please

Will Ivanovic learn how to cross?

will ramires learn how to tackle?

Will Ramires continue to be get himself into trouble for stupid sh*t?

will ivanovic learn how to cross?

How many open goals will Torres miss?

more than he will score

myself to the rescue!