Burnley v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea had been scheduled to kick off their Premier League campaign with a visit to Burnley on August 16th, but Sky, in Their infinite wisdom, have decided that it would be better for the Blues to play on Monday instead.

It doesn't matter whether a cat is white or black, as long as it catches the mice.

(chairman Mao)

I think this is the first time I will ever say this.....Roll on Monday.

Day off work has been booked!

Aiming to get up to Burnley nice and early, grab some food and then get into the stadium nice and early to soak up the first game feeling!

Bring it on!

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Luis

Matic Fabregas

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Costa

I just have a feeling Iva will get the nod over Dave. Hopefully not, but I've got the feeling!

Day off work has been booked!

Aiming to get up to Burnley nice and early, grab some food and then get into the stadium nice and early to soak up the first game feeling!

Bring it on!

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Luis

Matic Fabregas

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Costa

I just have a feeling Iva will get the nod over Dave. Hopefully not, but I've got the feeling!

I will be there about 5pm and get some food with the lad and a slow walk to the ground.

"Dad how many hours till we leave for Burnley" "Are we there yet"

:D

Jose says the pre-season was long for him and his staff, and it is fantastic to be back to the real competition. #CFC
Jose 'I am not saying I am nervous or feeling something special, I'm just happy to be back to competing and the players are the same.' #CFC

Jose: 'We have bought some key players having analysed our squad and we believe. These new players bring us to another dimension.' #CFC

Jose: 'Yes we are a title contender. If you want me to say we will win the league I can't, because I respect this competition.'

Jose: 'To win against Burnley is the first step, and to win against Burnley will be very hard.' #CFC

Jose won't name his goalkeeper choice for Monday as the players don't know yet but he says Chelsea have 2 of the 3 best in the world. #CFC

Jose says he's very happy with the make-up of the squad as it is - with experience & a significant number of players who are under 21. #CFC

Jose says he thinks basically there are six title contenders again this season, as he thought last year. #CFC

Jose: 'I told my players today that every one of them in the squad, I am happy to have them.' #CFC