Burnley v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had 5 in EPL and 5 in UEFA. Try harder :readthemessage:

x2Aebgy.png

Now fuck off. I followed Oscar before he was a pro. Before you had even heard about him, I'm such a hater. Don't bother talking to me again.

I've been like a broken record during pre-season saying how much Schurrle would benefit from Cesc - who would certainly see his runs. One match and he's already caught Schurrle running in at least three occasions (could have been more).

That's why I keep saying Cesc has been our most important signing - although Costa keeps giving him a run for his money. The fluidity he brings and how he dictates the tempo is UNBELIEVABLE! Barcelona and Arsenal are morons. Completely morons. And del Bosque is even worse.

There where worries about his defensive contributions.

no, I'm talking about him being criticized because he had a 'bad match' which wasn't true to begin with. As I said, if you don't remember or believe check either of those live threads and the postmortem.

How is Courtois playing? I cant see the game :(

Hasn't had much to do. Burnley's goal was pretty much unstoppable and that's the only proper shot they've had on goal, caught a few crosses though.

That pass from Fabregas was world class, as was the run from Schurrle. The pass from Ivanovic was superb too, as was his cross for the first.

Ivanovic has been integral to all three goals. Imagine if he was any good going forward eh?

I'll never understand how he gets so much stick and Azpilicueta doesn't. I admit that normally Iva doesn't do much in the attack, but neither does Azpili, even playing in the right... Iva is an immense player for us, one I love, regardless of how bad or good he attacks, but today he's been superb.

I've been like a broken record during pre-season saying how much Schurrle would benefit from Cesc - who would certainly see his runs. One match and he's already caught Schurrle running in at least three occasions (could have been more).

That's why I keep saying Cesc has been our most important signing - although Costa keeps giving him a run for his money. The fluidity he brings and how he dictates the tempo is UNBELIEVABLE! Barcelona and Arsenal are morons. Completely morons. And del Bosque is even worse.

Yup. Schurrle is going to have a lot of fun with Fabregas.

Let's take care of business and bury this relegation fodder, 5-1 or 6-1. I realize Burnley may be the worst team in the league, but after our struggles and offensive prowess (lack there of) late last season vs weak clubs, it would be great to make a statement and get our run to the title off and flying. :dance:

First goal, win the match.

Second goal, bury them!

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: