RZ Pellets v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1830 euro time is 19 30 Uk time ,,, Wish we would change to Euro time ,, an extra hour of daylight in summer

Nope it's the other way round mate, 1830 Euro is 1730 UK - take it from an expat Brit in France ;)

While I do want to see the new lads play, we should keep our expectations low. Costa and Fabregas are nowhere fit enough or know the team well enough to play well just after one full day of training. I won't be surprised if they suck. I'll be more surprised if they don't suck, actually.

lol but I can already hear the whining and moaning about how shit they are if Costa doesn't score or Fabregas misplaces a pass.

While I do want to see the new lads play, we should keep our expectations low. Costa and Fabregas are nowhere fit enough or know the team well enough to play well just after one full day of training. I won't be surprised if they suck. I'll be more surprised if they don't suck, actually.

lol but I can already hear the whining and moaning about how shit they are if Costa doesn't score or Fabregas misplaces a pass.

Fuck that, it's a pub team :). 5-0 atleast!

I'd be surprised to see Cesc or Costa. Luis maybe.

Why? They traveled with the squad and trained together.. One of the most important things in the preseason is to help the new players find their place in the team. We have nothing to loose. I'm sure they will all play.