RZ Pellets v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game that we should actually be excited about. Fabregas, Costa, Luis all are available along with the likes of Dave and others.

You forgot Torres :Goober:

so alot of our seniors show up on monday; than we gotta board a plane and play on wednday. players like cesc and costa will only have like 1 training session before the game? doubt they will play this one. at best 30 min.

Do you think the new signings will actually play? Barring Luis, Cesc and Costa just got back from holiday. So I'm not quite sure whether Jose will force them to play after maybe one day of training with the squad.

Ill be very happy if they feature, obviously. But I would understand if they don't feature.

I think Luis will definitely play, and probably Cahill, Azpi and Torres as well. Don't think Cesc and Costa will get much time, maybe on for the last 20 minutes only, because they are new to the team and would only have gotten one training session before the match.