RZ Pellets v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

van Ginkel was the best player in that first half.

Salah is a bit out of it. He makes the runs, but he turned around himself a few times to get in the right side of to receive the ball, it was weird. Seemed out of place.

His final pass or finishing was as much as off too.

Baker did very well as did Luís.

Decent first half so far. We've had some nice possession and have created some chances. Better performance than against AFC Wimbeldon. Filipe Luis and van Ginkel have impressed me the most. Luis has looked incredibly composed and made some vital interceptions in our 18. He's also had some good forrays in attack. van Ginkel has been full of energy and has some really nice, crisp passing. I have a feeling he'll be a pretty important player this season. I'll like to see him push up a bit more though. Izzy has been pretty decent as well.

entertaining despite no goals van ginkel and matic look a perfect pair

JT still by far the best English Cb

I do like Brown very much ..

just noticed Matic is SOOOOO like Mikel ,,, both over 6 foot .. both have two feet (Matic uses both ) both their names have 5 letters and start with M..

pleased to see we have no one whose surname starts with T

Nice first half performance...except from Salah. Again.

Van Ginkel might need to watch how many tackles he throws himself into.

Yeah, while it is very impressive, I flinched every time he went for those 50/50 chances.

Good to see his mind hasnt been negatively impacted by his injury.