Diego Costa

Spike

So he won't play in the weekend, shame but we can win without him, but our next game is on Sep 13, and it's an home game vs Swansea. The next one it's 21 vs City, than we'll need him and I hope he'll be ok.

against Everton with torres or drogba ? I sincerely doubt it :(

Then he comes back and continue to be injured, what then?

How abt this ... Then he comes back and find most of his team mates injured ... what then?

Chill mate, I m sure the sun would still be shinning brightly once he comes back :eyebrows:

Great it is just a minor one, Everton in minds first, if we manage to get some points from that match without Costa would be great. After that hopefully Costa will be fit for the next PL match. Not get too much hope for buying another striker, would want to see first how Torres deal going through.

Oh my god the overreaction here, even IF (very big if) he's injured for 6 weeks, he'll miss like 5 PL games.

That's a lot of games! And of those it includes Everton Away, Man city away, Arsenal home.... not exactly small games.