Diego Costa

Spike

That's one of his best assets for me apart from he actually all round ability.

He will drive defenders fucking mad this year. I punched the air with delight when he wound that Everton player up after the goal.He

He's our cunt.

I've missed having a big fat cunt up front! So good to have one again.

They have already started, trust me.

The incident with Coleman wasn't the first time he's done something like that:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/feb/04/douglas-costa-atletico-madrid-la-liga

Diegtroll :worship:

This part:

"Diego Costa says that he never takes his work home with him. Which is probably a good thing. If he did, the Atlético Madrid striker might walk through the door, goad the dog with a stick, surreptitiously elbow his wife out of the way on the stairs, shrug his shoulders innocently as she lay in a crumpled heap at the bottom and whisper insults to his children, look the other way and whistle when they burst into tears. He might stroll into the living room and dramatically collapse on the floor, roll around the rug holding his head and appeal for a penalty. He might even get it too."

:D

This part:

"Diego Costa says that he never takes his work home with him. Which is probably a good thing. If he did, the Atlético Madrid striker might walk through the door, goad the dog with a stick, surreptitiously elbow his wife out of the way on the stairs, shrug his shoulders innocently as she lay in a crumpled heap at the bottom and whisper insults to his children, look the other way and whistle when they burst into tears. He might stroll into the living room and dramatically collapse on the floor, roll around the rug holding his head and appeal for a penalty. He might even get it too."

:D

Wait, Costa is married and has kids?

Seeing that he's hit the ground running and has clicked with Fab, I think at least 25 goals this season from all comps with no pens(unless on a hat trick).

I have to admit I wasn't expecting him to come in and instantly be a success. He's surprised me with his speed and how well he reads the game. Its been a while since we've had a leader at the top end of the pitch, Diego is authoritative is a real presence up top, the type of striker that can lead a team.

Drogba is my fave athlete of all time, not just because of his contributions on the pitch but also off of it. Having seen what Diego Costa can do up front I might be inclined to say he's probably more clinical than Didier and also has better technique. He looks like a complete striker, not in the way Drogba was since he isn't near as good in the air, but his technique and finishing is without a doubt world class.

If he is what I think he is, I have a feeling this season we're gonna win a few titles. Want to see him in a big game though, seems like he has the winners mentality that was missing from our key players last year. He makes everything work because his temperament is that of a winner's, that's my initial assessment anyway.

Seeing that he's hit the ground running and has clicked with Fab, I think at least 25 goals this season from all comps with no pens(unless on a hat trick).

I have to admit I wasn't expecting him to come in and instantly be a success. He's surprised me with his speed and how well he reads the game. Its been a while since we've had a leader at the top end of the pitch, Diego is authoritative is a real presence up top, the type of striker that can lead a team.

Drogba is my fave athlete of all time, not just because of his contributions on the pitch but also off of it. Having seen what Diego Costa can do up front I might be inclined to say he's probably more clinical than Didier and also has better technique. He looks like a complete striker, not in the way Drogba was since he isn't near as good in the air, but his technique and finishing is without a doubt world class.

If he is what I think he is, I have a feeling this season we're gonna win a few titles. Want to see him in a big game though, seems like he has the winners mentality that was missing from our key players last year. He makes everything work because his temperament is that of a winner's, that's my initial assessment anyway.

Nah, Droga was still class of his own..Costa isnt as powerful in air, neither has good long shot. Costa is world class infront of goal, but I havent seen him score outside penalty area...that said he often makes low shots, few times he atempts powerful shot or curved shot in top corner for example.

Also Drogba in prime was almost unstopable, while I have seen Costa being moved from ball by quite few defenders...still very strong though.

Nah, Droga was still class of his own..Costa isnt as powerful in air, neither has good long shot. Costa is world class infront of goal, but I havent seen him score outside penalty area...that said he often makes low shots, few times he atempts powerful shot or curved shot in top corner for example.

Also Drogba in prime was almost unstopable, while I have seen Costa being moved from ball by quite few defenders...still very strong though.

All of that is true but I do think Costa has better technique than Drogba in general (not to say Drogba's technique was bad obviously!). Also seems a bit more explosive than Didier.

If Costa has a similar career to King DD though, happy times ahead.

I think you're missing what I'm saying. They are both class but I think costa has the edge when it comes to technique and possibly is a bit more clinical. You don't have to remind me about didier, like I said he's my favourite athlete of all time, costa just looks like he may have that little bit more in terms of technical ability and finishing off chances.