Diego Costa

Spike

Was just thinking every other Brazilian in our squad is married and I have never even heard of Costa being linked with a girl. Does he have a girlfriend at all?

He's not married. He was dating Michele Zuanne but she claims he tried to bed her sister and therefore broke up with him.

:lol::lol:

Apparently he also tried to have sex with 1 of her best friends.

"Naiana called her older sister to tell her about Costa's attempted dalliances, which led Michele to ring a childhood friend to tell her what had happened, only to discover that dirty Diego had tried it on with her too!

:lol:

Do it now, like tomorrow. International break coming up too, to go with an easy part of the schedule. That'd be best.

Yep, but I reckon we wait until Remy is fully recovered and if he misses 6 weeks he'll be back no late than mid-December. We can't afford not having him for the tough Christams period IMO.

Yep, but I reckon we wait until Remy is fully recovered and if he misses 6 weeks he'll be back no late than mid-December. We can't afford not having him for the tough Christams period IMO.

That seems like the best bet. How long is Remy out?

Apparently he also tried to have sex with 1 of her best friends.

"Naiana called her older sister to tell her about Costa's attempted dalliances, which led Michele to ring a childhood friend to tell her what had happened, only to discover that dirty Diego had tried it on with her too!

:lol:

Lol Costa is a G.

That will be shaving it real close. Remy doesn't return for at least 10 days, add to that 6 weeks and you'll arrive at around 20 December. But what if his recovery takes a week longer than expected? Can we take the risk of having him miss the Christmas period?

I'm not sure what our fixtures are but I think it is better to do it in Jan were the fixtures are usually thin and he'd be back before the knock-out stages of the CL.

I prefer Costa at the moment with only playing once a week, rather than missed him in one and a half month. Also you never know could he back on track immediately after recovery period. I believe we have an experience before with pending surgery ( Cech, if I'm not wrong ), should wait until next summer, I think.

It's a tricky one. It's risky to not have him for Christmas with 4 games in 10 days but in the other hand if he needs a surgery and we keep delaying it he can get injured more seriously. Nobody (I assume) wants to see the Atletlico scenario from last season repeating here.

Was just thinking every other Brazilian in our squad is married and I have never even heard of Costa being linked with a girl. Does he have a girlfriend at all?

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/55800_tim_vickery_column__can_diego_costa_s_spanish_switch_be_justified_.html

From the article 'Now, well adapted to his new country and even with a Spanish daughter, Diego Costa would rather look forwards.'

London Evening Standard re-publish Spain NT doctor quote

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/diego-costa-injury-row-spain-hit-back-at-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-9825306.html

So who is lying here? Spain NT doctor, Jose, Costa or Eva?