Diego Costa

Spike

I prefer Costa at the moment with only playing once a week, rather than missed him in one and a half month. Also you never know could he back on track immediately after recovery period. I believe we have an experience before with pending surgery ( Cech, if I'm not wrong ), should wait until next summer, I think.

Terry with his broken ribs as well

Was discussing with my mum last night whilst watching the City game how we cannot wait to go at the weekend and see Costa against Ferdinand then I checked BBC Football to see he had been banned :rant: Furious, wanted to see Costa tear him apart.

Was discussing with my mum last night whilst watching the City game how we cannot wait to go at the weekend and see Costa against Ferdinand then I checked BBC Football to see he had been banned :rant: Furious, wanted to see Costa tear him apart.

Ferdinand would have claimed that Costa scoring after sitting him down is racism. We know what this cunt is like. I will never be upset about not seeing that shit excuse for a human being on the pitch, I hate him so much I think it's mildly unhealthy.

Glad to have him back!! That being said, we haven't missed him all that much tbf... Didier scored in all 3 games he played while Costa was out and so did Remy. Yes he would have made a difference if he played against United but you can't take anything away from Didier and Remy's effort while he's been out.

Glad to have him back and I must say, I'm loving the look of our strikeforce this year :yes:

Such an easy solution. If Del Bosque carries on being an arsehole then just before Costa is meant to travel to international duty he goes down in training with an 'injury'. Something like a tight hamstring or tight groin which is impossible to prove but bad enough to keep him out for just 10 days while he recovers. The old fuck couldn't do a thing about it. Diego has all the power here.

I'm all for players representing their countries whenever they can but if VDB is going to be that stubborn and pig-headed then it's entirely his fault - he's bringing this onto himself.