Diego Costa

Spike

did he get it for taking his shirt off???

No, it was for a tackle on Johnson just before he came off. He had to change his shirt because Moreno ripped it grabbing him when he did the overhead kick.

Either that was some strong pull or we need better quality shirts B)

Maybe I am bad but I cannot stop watching the very first push :lol: Skrtel went flying! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3AXwtcTWaE

I love his look of innocence after that first push. It's like 'what did I do?'

Seriously though, this guy is supremely good at the dark arts of football. No wonder all the teams in Spain hated him when he played there.

I'm glad he plays for Chelsea. Wouldn't want him to be on the opposite side against us. The only advice I'd love to give him is to be more careful with his fouling. He could have got sent off yesterday because some of his shoves were worthy of being carded.

How amazing would this be if it was true lol

10806264_10152364664195703_1950990125332

Yup, posted it a couple of months ago.

I'm watching this show called 'Football Today' on Premier League TV. There's a Daily Mirror journo on the show called Andy Dunn who narrated an anecdote that supposedly happened in one of the early season training sessions.

Apparently Diego Costa summoned Oscar towards him and asked him to gather JT, Gary Cahill and Branna so that he could translate to them something he wanted to say. Oscar calls them all, they're standing in a circle and Costa tells the boy to translate this message - "I'm going to war this year and I want the three of you to come with me."

I have a boner.

Plus bonus video interview of Mourinho and Costa pre-Liverpool :

"I wasn't educated in an academy ... I learned on the streets. I like to win. I hate to lose."

:worship:

Great interview!