James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

James Rodriguez sale would open the door for Ceballos #Marca

I don't even need to tell you we still needs to replace Oscar. We're all talking about Sandro, VVD, Bakayoko, Lukaku but besides Fabregas who's the best as a CM, we don't have any creative player to play that AM position, especially if we strike a deal for all the players we're connected with which opens the door for Conte's favorite formation, 4 at the back. 

23 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

James Rodriguez sale would open the door for Ceballos #Marca

I don't even need to tell you we still needs to replace Oscar. We're all talking about Sandro, VVD, Bakayoko, Lukaku but besides Fabregas who's the best as a CM, we don't have any creative player to play that AM position, especially if we strike a deal for all the players we're connected with which opens the door for Conte's favorite formation, 4 at the back. 

We don't play with an AM. Closest is when Cesc comes on and we play 352. If we got James, he'd play RW 

1 minute ago, Chelsea? said:

We don't play with an AM. Closest is when Cesc comes on and we play 352. If we got James, he'd play RW 

We don't play only because we don't have players for 4 at the back system. That's why we switched formation to 5 defenders at first place. It's not a secret Antonio wants to play with 4-2-4 or 4-2-1-3, so in that kind of formation AM is a must if you want that system to work. 

On 03/07/2017 at 5:25 PM, zekinjo said:

We don't play only because we don't have players for 4 at the back system. That's why we switched formation to 5 defenders at first place. It's not a secret Antonio wants to play with 4-2-4 or 4-2-1-3, so in that kind of formation AM is a must if you want that system to work. 

In a 4-4-2 (4-2-4 like it's hip to call it now) you don't have a CAM. Kante and Bakayoko would make up the midfield as the 2 hard-working machines, creativity comes from the wings.

11 minutes ago, milka said:

Perez has sensationally offered
Chelsea Alvaro Morata & James Rodriguez in a
double deal for a combined total of £132m.

I would do that deal with my eyes closed 10/10. 

But with incompetent mongs like Emenalo and Marina, they'll fuck this up surely. 

26 minutes ago, milka said:

Perez has sensationally offered
Chelsea Alvaro Morata & James Rodriguez in a
double deal for a combined total of £132m.

132 is to much lets be fair here. Morata 70 and James 50.

I'm exactly a "meh" ahah if he comes great, if not okay. He is a talented player and would surely be great for us but I'm not killing to have him. Strange feeling

James Rodriguez wants to make his Real Madrid departure official within the next 48 hours so he doesn’t have to join their US tour. [AS]

PSG, Manchester United and Chelsea are the clubs most interested in James Rodriguez, but they will have to pay around €70million. [AS]

Would be such a good signing but the problem here is we want to sign Morata,Danilo and Alex Sandro i'm not sure we are ready to spend a lot of money.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Don't really think he's the sort of player that Conte will target. I think he'll want forwards rather than a #10.

I agree but would add a lot more creativity our only creative player in the midfield is Fabregas.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You