James Rodríguez

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not his biggest fan, but this guy is a no-brainer upgrade to Barkley.  Maybe in the summer, isn't his loan deal expired then?  Madird don't seem to want him.

Bayern has option to buy for £39.5m. We should get him on loan now and swap CHO after they exercise option in summer

CHO is leaving anyway, might as well get fair value

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bayern has option to buy for £39.5m. We should get him on loan now and swap CHO after they exercise option in summer

CHO is leaving anyway, might as well get fair value

I don't know why, but I had the impression that they weren't interested in picking up his option.  I don't know why I thought that.

£40m for a player like James feels almost like cheating in today's market. I mean, how can a teenager straight out of academy like CHO with barely any first team football experience be worth as much as a proven world class player and a former World Cup golden boot winner? James isn't exactly old either, at 27 he's only about to hit his prime now.

If CHO must go then I'm definitely in favour of the swap with James.

8 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

£40m for a player like James feels almost like cheating in today's market. I mean, how can a teenager straight out of academy like CHO with barely any first team football experience be worth as much as a proven world class player and a former World Cup golden boot winner? James isn't exactly old either, at 27 he's only about to hit his prime now.

If CHO must go then I'm definitely in favour of the swap with James.

would take him in a hartbeat, esp bc. I am quite sure CHO will never be as good as James. But a swap deal is very complicated and too much of a long shot . All parties must agree and I don't see why James would see us as his best option over Real and Bauern. 

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Well, we could pay them for doing it, as part of the swap

The fee seems small, so I don't know if there are some other details of the deal between BM and Madrid.  Still, that only returns him to Madrid where they can be other suitors that would raise his price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You