James Rodríguez

A lot of Madrid fans feel as if James should be in the starting 11 for Madrid. Some believe he is much better than Isco and Bale. Those ungreatful fuckers don't know how lucky they have it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

A lot of Madrid fans feel as if James should be in the starting 11 for Madrid. Some believe he is much better than Isco and Bale. Those ungreatful fuckers don't know how lucky they have it.

From the outside looking in it doesn't seem like their fans like Bale much at all. 

Pure hypothetical but a 352 with Morata/Bats up top with James operating in behind while Hazard is hurt is a vey interesting lineup. Also when Hazard comes back a lot of times last year his average position was higher up the field than Diego. James could drift in from the right and act as a link between hazard/morata and the rest? I know he isn't the most defensively inclined player but I think he will do enough running and put his body in the way similar to fabregas? 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

From the outside looking in it doesn't seem like their fans like Bale much at all. 

Oh my the things I'd do to see Bale blistering down our right side and cutting in on that left foot :wub:

Just now, Pizy said:

From the outside looking in, it doesn't seem like their fans like Ronaldo much at all. 

Work that one out!

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

No one likes Ronaldo very much lol his celebration makes me so angry haha

True that. I've always wondered, is that celebration based on Goku from Dragonball Z??

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

True that. I've always wondered, is that celebration based on Goku from Dragonball Z??

Don't think so he just does it so show his name on His shirt asin look at me look who I am look how good I am. Would love some one to just run up behind him and hit him with a piece of 2x4 lol it's purely just down to arrogance haha

3 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

James Rodriguez wants to make his Real Madrid departure official within the next 48 hours so he doesn’t have to join their US tour. [AS]

PSG, Manchester United and Chelsea are the clubs most interested in James Rodriguez, but they will have to pay around €70million. [AS]

Would be such a good signing but the problem here is we want to sign Morata,Danilo and Alex Sandro i'm not sure we are ready to spend a lot of money.

Didn't we have like a 250m warchest or something? All the deals, prize money, and sales could surely amount to a big number? + What Roman planned to give Conte this summer.

10 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Didn't we have like a 250m warchest or something? All the deals, prize money, and sales could surely amount to a big number? + What Roman planned to give Conte this summer.

Our board is penny pinching.

14 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

That kind of arithmetic assumes we have nothing else to pay for. In fact our wage bill alone is way more than the TV revenue and the Nike deal added together.

I still can't believe were not in for James, put him on the wing and he is still 2 classes above Pedro and Willian. Hope we somehow manage to pull this one from behind. Real selling to United makes no sense after Morata fail.

Quite intriguing this.

With Madrid playing hardball with Morata's fee and Utd walking away from that, you can bet they aren't going to budge with James' one either.

Will Utd be willing to pay the full amount...?

Ive made my stance clear in that I'd love him here-he'd be an excellent addition to the squad and a significant upgrade to our attacking options, especially with Hazard out until September.

If we get Bakayoko and Sandro, then he is the one to get after. 

I feel like he will fit better with Rudgier, Bakayoko and Sandro in the team. 

Will have a much easier role. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You