James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we were to sign James i would choose that formation to play 

For this formation to work we would need very good wing-backs on both sides. At the moment I don't think 3-5-2 is a viable option.

22 minutes ago, manpe said:

For this formation to work we would need very good wing-backs on both sides. At the moment I don't think 3-5-2 is a viable option.

We are linked with sandro he's a great wingback 

6 hours ago, the wes said:

James is a quality player I'm just fan of Bernardeschi who would cost less than James and I think Bernardeschi has potential to be smashing player in next couple of years 

But he isn't better than James right now is he? 

3 hours ago, manpe said:

In a 3-4-3 as RAM (Pedro's position)
In a 3-5-2 as CAM.

He would fit in nicely in both formations.

3-4-3
Kante - Bakayoko
James - Lukaku - Hazard

3-5-2
Kante - Bakayoko
James
Lukaku - Hazard

I'm liking that. Baka and Kante shielding everything that passes by the front 3, get creative wing-backs and watch us destroy teams with physicality, flair, pace and creativity. Retaining Fabregas, Pedro and Matic as stand-ins would be ideal, our midfield would be set with adequate quality and depth.

This is actually not bad. Might've brought me back onto the James train. 

30 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

But he isn't better than James right now is he? 

Atm No but I think we should sign Bernardeschi now cause his value will shot up if he signs a new contract with Fiorentina scored a good goal last nite

6 hours ago, mashimaru161 said:

What if james is simply not on conte wish list?

But that's not the point here, is it? 

3 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Or you could, you know, stop lumping me in with everyone else. Just because one poster says something negative about Hazard defensively doesnt mean it's the same as all other negative comments on Hazard defensively 

Then please...do explain how your accusation of Hazard being lazy is different from others.

Need all the creativity and technical players we can get to support Lukaku if he arrives. I'm all for James signing for that reason.

That lineup posted above with James as the furthest advanced midfielder of a 3 looks nice, I must say. Can play both James and Cesc against the many parked buses we're sure to face as well.

If we somehow buy one really good LB, James, Bakayoko and Lukaku than I easily see us playing 4-2-4 or 4-2-1-3, if not from the beginning of the season then at some point. 

Kante         Bakayoko

Pedro              James             Hazard

Lukaku (Diego if he stays)

Many will shit their pants even before they face this formation.

In the last three La Liga campaigns only Lionel Messi (19) and Cristiano Ronaldo (13) have scored more goals from outside of the penalty area, while no player has required fewer minutes per chance created in that time (min 10 apps) than Rodriguez (1 every 27.5 minutes of action).

2017%2f6%2fjrod12.jpg

We missed out on Bernardo and Alexis

I would say its a obligation​ know to sign James as he seems to be the only class option available left

He actually makes sense and I think under conte he will reach his best

Just hope our board can negotiate this out if conte is interested

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

I think he could be an incredibly dangerous player, has great vision and an amazing shot. He would excel in a free role with hazard behind/around a big striker like Lukaku. Would add a lot to our dead ball threat as well. Problem is always price and dealing with Madrid. I would celebrate his arrival but I find it unlikely it happens. 

Club (Season): Minutes per goal or assist
Real Madrid (2016/17): 76
Real Madrid (2015/16): 103
Real Madrid (2014/15): 101
Monaco (2013/14): 121
Porto (2012/13): 121

Outstanding stats from Rodriguez 

20 minutes ago, the wes said:

Club (Season): Minutes per goal or assist
Real Madrid (2016/17): 76
Real Madrid (2015/16): 103
Real Madrid (2014/15): 101
Monaco (2013/14): 121
Porto (2012/13): 121

Outstanding stats from Rodriguez 

I think If we signed him it would be quality 70mill for a game changer is a bargain imo 

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

I think If we signed him it would be quality 70mill for a game changer is a bargain imo 

The term Bargain gets thrown around a bit too much now..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You