Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

The Manchester clubs aren't interested, Ogden, Ducker and Daniel Taylor said it and when it comes to Manchester, it doesn't get more reliable than that.

It's a done deal for sure.

United... no for me, City no because they are stacked, Arsenal also have that position covered. Think it's Balague being Balague.

Don't understand why Balague is in the position he is in to be fair. Lie after lie after lie and he's created quite a cushty life for himself. Fuckwit.

United... no for me, City no because they are stacked, Arsenal also have that position covered. Think it's Balague being Balague.

Other clubs battling with us for his signature sounds a bit more believable then needing to wait a week to give Arse the chance to decide whether they want to activate this mysterious clause.

Everyday for the past week these supposedly "reliable" sources keep saying that the deal to us is on the brink or immenant and then nothing happens. Other clubs trying to recruit him and negotiate with Barca sounds like a plausible reason why he hasn't moved yet.

Other clubs battling with us for his signature sounds a bit more believable then needing to wait a week to give Arse the chance to decide whether they want to activate this mysterious clause.

Everyday for the past week these supposedly "reliable" sources keep saying that the deal to us is on the brink or immenant and then nothing happens. Other clubs trying to recruit him and negotiate with Barca sounds like a plausible reason why he hasn't moved yet.

I think all this is playing on your mind. Best thing to do is not pin all your hopes on it happening. I personally think it will happen, but I'm also not expecting it to happen yesterday.

On the Barcelona forums they are saying that Rakitic is better than Modric and Cesc. You can go there if you want to have a laugh.

i dont see anything wrong with those claims. may not be true, but rakitic is in the same bracket talent wise.

t

-Thiago and Ander Herrera at Manchester United.

-Mata staying.

-Falcao to us, to MU.

-Balague: Arsenal have made an offer for Angel Di Maria. No clubs have made an offer for Ozil.

-"My understanding is that an 18-month contract was offered and he decided to stay only until the end of the season." on Benitez