Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Fabregas and Chelsea search for

all-conquering early-season form

http://www.espnfc.us/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/2340727/fabregas-and-chelsea-search-for-all-conquering-early-season-form

A decent read.

But I will like to add that Barcelona fans told us from the beginning to expect Fabregas to do well in the beginning and then fade second part of the season.....

Tbf, it was JT's tackle that injured him!

we have state of art medical room with very competent professionals. We're reference in that department imo. We fixed Cesc (and others). He said after a few months here that for the first time in years he was playing without pain. Every player is subjected to being injured by another player - it doesn't make them injure prone, but unfortunate. That's what happened with him, he was hurt in a tackle, but physically he's been at top form since his move to Cobham. Actually many players arrive at the club with some repetitive muscular injury throughout their career and we see it disappear when they stay here.

also, maybe I'm naive, I'm not too demanding or I'm just biased as heck about him, but I can't dare say a word about Cesc because he's already given us so much this season. Of course, I hope he continues to perform, delivering assists - hopefully starting today - til the end of the season, but he's been instrumental for us to be where we are, I can't fault him for not replicating 15 assists in almost 20 matches in the other 20 matches we still had to play this year.

Mostly injured every 2nd period of the season. But its a worry it has happened almost all through his career

Naaa he was not injured much during his time at Barcelona

Sad is seeing our own fans spreading this out every day

It doesn't take his injuries and time off in those, purposefully ignores the seasons prior to those where his had better second halves.

I understand cules being bitter about him, what I don't understand is our own fans holding onto those things as if they were football gospel.

Now one question, the only that really matters. Did he improve us or not? Are he and his assists one of the main reasons we're on verge of winning the league or not? If the answer to those questions is 'Yes' then I'd politely ask Chelsea fans to shut about this BS.

I accept and actually laugh when opposition fans say those things because deep down they're jealous. Or when media like DM write articles about it to sell papers or get hits. Now when Chelsea fans are on a broken record the about it? Shameful and ungrateful are the only words crossing my mind. Talking solely about his time with Chelsea I don't see a decrease of form by him but by the team and he played very well against Spurs and for me he's the one with the assist to the second goal even if the FA considered that an own goal.

Depends on how you define 'improving' tbh, for example I am sure we still would have won or challenge for the BPL this season even without him, if we can win the CL however then yep he has improved us.

Also he isn't injured in all of those seasons...yet it has been the same thing for nearly 10 years. The trend also continues now for us so it is him

we have state of art medical room with very competent professionals. We're reference in that department imo. We fixed Cesc (and others). He said after a few months here that for the first time in years he was playing without pain. Every player is subjected to being injured by another player - it doesn't make them injure prone, but unfortunate. That's what happened with him, he was hurt in a tackle, but physically he's been at top form since his move to Cobham. Actually many players arrive at the club with some repetitive muscular injury throughout their career and we see it disappear when they stay here.

also, maybe I'm naive, I'm not too demanding or I'm just biased as heck about him, but I can't dare say a word about Cesc because he's already given us so much this season. Of course, I hope he continues to perform, delivering assists - hopefully starting today - til the end of the season, but he's been instrumental for us to be where we are, I can't fault him for not replicating 15 assists in almost 20 matches in the other 20 matches we still had to play this year.

I wasn't launching an attack on him ;)

I agree. I was just saying that, if not for that, then we would not be having this conversation!

I wasn't launching an attack on him ;)

I agree. I was just saying that, if not for that, then we would not be having this conversation!

neither I assumed you were, I was completing your previous assessment as to why he's been injured in january. We have a great medical department that fixed players known for often muscular injuries. Eva doesn't get enough credit for great work as well as the rest of her team.

what a performance. brilliant from the lad. deserves a ballon dor for this. i mean the amount of walking he did on the pitch today when we were a man up made my heart swell with pride.

keep it up cesc. keep it up

ps- he definitely does not have a worse second half to the season. :lol: :lol: