Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Liverpool were pretty bad today.

They had less than a handful of legit opportunities and their so called powerful offense was no where to be seen. I'm glad they lost today and hopefully they don't win the title. They had 0 games in europe and lost early in both their cup tournaments. They simply don't deserve it, but than again I thought United team last season didn't deserve it as well.

Missed the end of the game cause I had to leave for work, was going mental in the car at the radio. What a fucking win.

Schwarzer, what an animal. Remember the days when Hilaro was our back up keeper? yeah they're gone, Great game from him today. Played with huge passion aswell.

Ivanovic, Cahill, Kalas and Azpi as a back four was brilliant because everyone of them play their hearts out for each other and the club. Azpi seems like he is in love with the club, and with days like this its no wonder why.

Ashley Cole was immense. Against a very very talented attack. Would Azpiliceuta and Cole would make a good right back left back combination or am I blind?

Matic was immense. What a signing. Lampard with yet another solid defensive performance while trying to create chances. Think him, Matic and Luiz should be the midfield three if we do get to Lisbon. Mikel gave a really good display aswell. So many top displays today, We have the best defence in the world. Yet again we have proved this.

Salah and Schurrle really gave good displays, Schurrle was fantastic and is a real goal threat, Salah had the beating of Flanagan a few times, but Willian came on and what a top player he is. Great concentration to keep going and run with Torres, knowing that he'd miss. And beating those cunts, by not one, TWO fucking nil.

Ba, what a man. Another big goal. Ice fucking cold with that finish. infront of the Kop, after a Gerrard mistake. Anyone getting Dejavu?

Mourinho is simply a genius and yet again. Only saw his celebration there but I was shouting and slapping my badge too. WHAT A FUCKING WIN.

Fuck off Brendan Rodgers, taking the we play football high road. Go fuck yourself. You fucking bottled it you cunts. We played a Champions League game Tuesday and have another one Wednesday, you had all week to prepare and we just beat you in your own ground. Your chance to win the title and you fucking blew it. This is brilliant. Would much rather see City win this then Liverpool.

Roll on Wednesday Night. We do big games.

Loving the post of passion but hate to burst your bubble son....

Matic can't go to Lisbon :-(

He wasn't a pundit today, Souness and Quinn did it instead. I'd expect him to respond on Wednesday seeing as Sky are showing the match. It must be weird for Lampard seeing as Redknapp is his cousin haha

But do they even get along? IIRC Frank once injured Jamie in a match :lol: