Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Theres a few where I work as well, havent had to say much - ''Its not fucking funny'' :D :blue scalf:

What do the speech bubbles say ?

First ones "Sakho pass to me la"

Next ones "WAHWAHWAHWAH"

Last one is "Oh noey"

:D

I don't think he'll appreciate it much

A routine 2-0 win is okay i guess, similar to stoke. Bit disappointed in the team as i expected it to be much more one-sided considering how superior we are compared to them.

Hopefully a relaxing, soothing, comfortable training session over that overrated mob will be enough to prepare us for the big match against Costa and all those boys.

I was away so just saw the Liverpool vs Chelsea game. I said it after the Sunderland game I knew we would then beat Liverpool, so annoying as we could be top of the league and we let the wee teams take our points all season.

I refuse to get my hopes up again I took it hard after Sunderland game. We shall just wait and see. I would love it obviously if we won.

He wasn't a pundit today, Souness and Quinn did it instead. I'd expect him to respond on Wednesday seeing as Sky are showing the match. It must be weird for Lampard seeing as Redknapp is his cousin haha

Why the fuck wasn`t there a chelsea pundit on there for a balanced chelsea view

Well, one thing is for sure. Everyone lose their minds when Jose wins a match like this. They are starting to put the blame on Rogers now for being naive. "He should have settled for 0-0". Hahahaha wow, i mean how disparaging is that for Rogers? It's like admitting, hey you simply can't win Jose so quit!