Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

Bring on Oscar for Torres

How the fuck is that going to help mate. Torres has gotten zero dangerous passes today. Oscar for Torres would do absolutely nothing.

Unbelievable Atletico .. what a Lumberjack Gang. Trying to stomp and butcher their Way into Final if necessary ...

Can't say we are doing it on a more honorabele way.

Frank actually could have been off and we are waisting time sinds the 15th minute.

I expect professional football Players to give at least once a game 3 or more good passes in a row.

Don't be butthurt, its just true ...

I'm not disagreeing about the horrible football, but per your Hazard comment you aren't a Chelsea fan, so you can leave. You're probably cheering for the only Belgian player involved. It's your implication that Hazard shouldn't be bothered about playing for us that makes your comment annoying as fuck.

How the fuck is that going to help mate. Torres has gotten zero dangerous passes today. Oscar for Torres would do absolutely nothing.

What does him getting passes have to do with it, he is less likely to score than Oscar and Oscar is fresh and could at least cause some problems for their defense - not just fall on his arse

Can't even get one fucking pass off. Fuck off mourinho.

You go fuck off cunt

Babi, are you still surprised Courtois is playing and not a sigle fuss was made about it? :P

can you believe I forgot about the whole thing, I'm all nerves now. Was the clause ever confirmed by any sides other than that one radio report that nobody else heard? lol

and fucking Torres!!!! should have passed to Schurrle, fucking idiot

I'm not disagreeing about the horrible football, but per your Hazard comment you aren't a Chelsea fan, so you can leave. You're probably cheering for the only Belgian player involved. It's your implication that Hazard shouldn't be bothered about playing for us that makes your comment annoying as fuck.

I have nothing against Chelsea. I just don't like the "parking the bus" tactic in semi finals of a big game..

I have nothing against Chelsea. I just don't like the "parking the bus" tactic in semi finals of a big game..

And what do you expected us to do today?

Matic and Salah cup tied

Hazard, Eto, Cech injured

Oscar in ban shape.