Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

Dafuq you smokin on

You guys are a bunch of cowards!

Salah has been the only AM who provided good offensive plays in our last two games. While Ramires is providing nothing to the team and we already have 1DM, 1CM and 1CB playing in our midfield.

I want to win the match. It is within our reach if we push it a bit...

Salah has been the only AM who provided good offensive plays in our last two games. While Ramires is providing nothing to the team and we already have 1DM, 1CM and 1CB playing in our midfield.

Salah is cup tied...

Which part of "Salah is cup tied and CAN'T PLAY the fucking CL" don't you understand?

lol

Mate that is not the debate :). Salah is just ineligible. That is all

Mourinho with pathetic tactics. I hope we don't pay at the Bridge for this display. We can't even muster possession against a counter attacking side. And torres is getting zero support up front, his only supply has been long balls against three defenders. Pathetic.

Ramirez is an awful creative player, creates zero chances.