Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who says that?

I believe spanish sport started the story...typical bullshit. As I mentioned Casemiro story, he wont be sent on loan in first place (unless RM are idiots), so the whole story is made up.

This is what I was talking bout;

''Real Madrid have exercised an option to take midfielder Casemiro back from Porto, in a complex deal reported to have cost the Liga giants around €7.5 million.

Casemiro, 23, joined Porto in a loan move last summer, with the initial deal reportedly including a clause for the Portuguese club to make the move permanent this summer by paying €15 million.

After the now Brazil international had impressed hugely as his new side reached the Champions League quarterfinals and finished second in the Liga Sagres, that option was last week exercised with Porto saying they hoped Casemiro would now be their player outright.

The deal however also included another clause under which Madrid could themselves keep Casemiro on their books -- reportedly by rejecting the €15 million fee and themselves paying €7.5 million to the Liga Sagres side.''

So Real PAID 7,5 mio for their OWN player they sent on LOAN. :lol: Thats why no fucking hell will they send him on loan again, unless thats again one of several Perez brainfarts...Its just shit story, shit journalism, and just shows how clueless they are by saying Casemiro will go on loan...Sport makes up bullshit stories every day, they are worse than Daily Mail etc...

maybe james in place of bale then. but honestly, cant see them benching 100mil. so... (rest of the team chooses itself)

Madrid best team was when bale was benched.

However, I read that rafa wants to make the team play under Bale, so, I doubt he get's benched in the rafa era...

I wouldn't be surprised if bale score +40 goals next season under Rafa.

Madrid best team was when bale was benched.

However, I read that rafa wants to make the team play under Bale, so, I doubt he get's benched in the rafa era...

I wouldn't be surprised if bale score +40 goals next season under Rafa.

if i was the manager, i would bench bale and play james. infact i would not have bought james, considering i had isco. anyways, very very hard to see RM play thru bale with CR cribbing so much. also, hard to see 100mil getting dropped. in short, quality mids like modric/kroos/vidal will be sacrificed.

if i was the manager, i would bench bale and play james. infact i would not have bought james, considering i had isco. anyways, very very hard to see RM play thru bale with CR cribbing so much. also, hard to see 100mil getting dropped. in short, quality mids like modric/kroos/vidal will be sacrificed.

They will sell cristiano before they move bale.

Isco is very good, but James already proved to be a better player than ISco under Carlo. It's a good problem to have but Isco/Kroos will probably be the one to lose out with cristiano, james, bale, modric and vidal...

Their key player is still Modric. When that engine starts running, they can be quite brilliant. And first choice in attack were Benz, Cr, James, Bale. They won like 20 games in row, scored shitload of goals. Once Modric got injured, and eventualy James, they werent half the team. Isco wasnt anything special. He was better than Bale during that period, but when everyone is fit, James, Bale, Modric, CR and Benz performed alot better. Isco is flashy player, but not someone who will actualy do his work to make team win. That said, their defense let them down. I knew they cant compete with Kroos-Modric in pivot for whole season, so bringing Vidal and selling Isco actualy makes sense for them. They could either play last year first 11 when fully fit or bring in Vidal in 4:3:3 for more balanced approach. But I doubt Vidal will go there, considering he probably wouldnt be a regular starter, however you never know with Perez and Marotta said several times Real will go after Vidal, but they didnt got any offers yet. So I guess they are expecting a bid and if it will be good one, they might accept.

Their key player is still Modric. When that engine starts running, they can be quite brilliant. And first choice in attack were Benz, Cr, James, Bale. They won like 20 games in row, scored shitload of goals. Once Modric got injured, and eventualy James, they werent half the team. Isco wasnt anything special. He was better than Bale during that period, but when everyone is fit, James, Bale, Modric, CR and Benz performed alot better. Isco is flashy player, but not someone who will actualy do his work to make team win. That said, their defense let them down. I knew they cant compete with Kroos-Modric in pivot for whole season, so bringing Vidal and selling Isco actualy makes sense for them. They could either play last year first 11 when fully fit or bring in Vidal in 4:3:3 for more balanced approach. But I doubt Vidal will go there, considering he probably wouldnt be a regular starter, however you never know with Perez and Marotta said several times Real will go after Vidal, but they didnt got any offers yet. So I guess they are expecting a bid and if it will be good one, they might accept.

Isco wasn't anything special? That's a lie. He was brilliant. Why do you think the Real crowd loves him so much? That wasn't the case before this season. He made them fell in love during that period because he was playing amazing football. Isco is indeed flashy, that's what makes watching him even better, but saying he wasn't simply outstanding in the first half of the season is absurd. His form only dipped in the final parts of the season, when he lost his spot as a weekly starter, he was moved into a more defensive role (playing on the left of midfield with Marcelo and Ronaldo is a thankless job, really) and Madrid's midfield 'fell apart' because of they missed Modric and Kroos was exhausted. The consistency isn't quite there yet, to call him world-class. Edit: Same goes for his ability to turn it up when the team is struggling. But he's still young.

Bale actually missed quite a bit of the initial run that led to the 22 wins (I think) in a row. Real was playing superb football with Isco-Kroos-Modric-Rodriguez in midfield. I actually started watching them every week because of it. Their interchanging movement, tight ball control, crisp passing and pressing was something else. Cristiano nearly scored at a rate of 2 goals per game. Bale changed the dynamic (and the shape changed to 4-3-3, with more defensive work and ground to cover for the midfielders. Not his fault, he's a player with different qualities.

A team with Real's talent aren't allowed to be that dependent on one player btw (Modric). That's an excuse. Losing him played a part, sure, but to be honest, they choked.

Isco wasn't anything special? That's a lie. He was brilliant. Why do you think the Real crowd loves him so much? That wasn't the case before this season. He made them fell in love during that period because he was playing amazing football. Isco is indeed flashy, that's what makes watching him even better, but saying he wasn't simply outstanding in the first half of the season is absurd. His form only dipped in the final parts of the season, when he lost his spot as a weekly starter, he was moved into a more defensive role (playing on the left of midfield with Marcelo and Ronaldo is a thankless job, really) and Madrid's midfield 'fell apart' because of they missed Modric and Kroos was exhausted. The consistency isn't quite there yet, to call him world-class. Edit: Same goes for his ability to turn it up when the team is struggling. But he's still young.

Bale actually missed quite a bit of the initial run that led to the 22 wins (I think) in a row. Real was playing superb football with Isco-Kroos-Modric-Rodriguez in midfield. I actually started watching them every week because of it. Their interchanging movement, tight ball control, crisp passing and pressing was something else. Cristiano nearly scored at a rate of 2 goals per game. Bale changed the dynamic (and the shape changed to 4-3-3, with more defensive work and ground to cover for the midfielders. Not his fault, he's a player with different qualities.

A team with Real's talent aren't allowed to be that dependent on one player btw (Modric). That's an excuse. Losing him played a part, sure, but to be honest, they choked.

Skill wise and talent wise, Isco is quite ahead of James or Koke, but IMo those two make team more balanced, think they are further in their development and how to efficiently help the team.

Now dont take me for granted, because I didnt watch all real games, but couldnt shake the feeling that Isco had much less effect in bigger games than he did in smaller.

Yes indeed Isco was playing with James for certain games and did well, but when he replaced James (during injury), Real wasnt the same. Sure rest of team slowly fell apart, but the dowhnhill started when Modric and James got injured.

Isn't the rumour that Ronaldo is going up top with Bale on the left?

If that's the case Benzema is the one making way.

Isn't the rumour that Ronaldo is going up top with Bale on the left?

If that's the case Benzema is the one making way.

The rumour is that Real will be absolute shite next year and battle for third place :clown:

"If you arrest me, you'll fuck up Chile"

Vidal was right. He again showed how good of a player he is.

Small brain, big heart. Il Gueirero

Hopefuly wont end up in real. Too good for their antics.

That would be very idiotic, in my opinion. They doesn't have another player like Isco. Lol, he is the best prospect in the planet.

just look at his play you would find that Isco isn't that great a player. Just look at all that free space he gets around him to do his tricks while defenders are busy marking Ronaldo, Bale, Modric. to be fair Philippe Coutinho is a better player than him as he doesn't have a luxury of having star players around him.

just look at his play you would find that Isco isn't that great a player. Just look at all that free space he gets around him to do his tricks while defenders are busy marking Ronaldo, Bale, Modric. to be fair Philippe Coutinho is a better player than him as he doesn't have a luxury of having star players around him.

Coutinho better than Isco? please

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You