Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arda Turan, age 28- DONT WANT HIM HES TOO OLD!

Arturo Vidal, age 28- SIGN HIM UP!

:lol:

honestly speaking, the people who used arda's age as a reason should not be given a second thought.

as for people wanking over vidal and critisizing arda, i think thats simply cos vidal was a CL runner up this year. if these rumors were last year, we would have seen a different trend. just the way people work.

In terms of overall play, we are talking about people who's game isn't generally affected by play. If we were talking for a Sterling, who relies on lots of pace, or for example, Ashley Cole, who aged and lost his pace to keep up, then we may overlook transfers. Neither Arda, nor Vidal, are debatable. TOP transfers. Vidal isn't leaving though, far as I know he said he wanted to retire at Juve.

In terms of overall play, we are talking about people who's game isn't generally affected by play. If we were talking for a Sterling, who relies on lots of pace, or for example, Ashley Cole, who aged and lost his pace to keep up, then we may overlook transfers. Neither Arda, nor Vidal, are debatable. TOP transfers. Vidal isn't leaving though, far as I know he said he wanted to retire at Juve.

true that.

plus juve have already lost pirlo and most likely will lose pogba. they will be crazy to let vidal leave. and absolutely out of their minds to sell him for 21mil pounds. that close to half his true value.

honestly speaking, the people who used arda's age as a reason should not be given a second thought.

as for people wanking over vidal and critisizing arda, i think thats simply cos vidal was a CL runner up this year. if these rumors were last year, we would have seen a different trend. just the way people work.

Seems those people have also forgotten Arda was a CL finalist in the competition before that one also :D

Very close to Real Madrid. 30m€. Could be announced soon after Copa America. Real will loan both Lucas Silva and Casemiro out, on which they spend 22,5m€, to accommodate 3rd non-EU player (Lol).

Probably Chelsea wasn't even bidding. Probably was too busy to close Kenedy transfer.

if RM actually get pogba for 30mil euros, its got to be the best transfer of the season. cant see that being beaten. why were not we even linked? just weird!!!

actually RM will get Vidal not Pogba for 30m, not so much the best transfer

if RM actually get pogba for 30mil euros, its got to be the best transfer of the season. cant see that being beaten. why were not we even linked? just weird!!!

Vidal*

actually RM will get Vidal not Pogba for 30m, not so much the best transfer

Vidal*

my mistake.. meant vidal.

definitely THE transfer of the season. 21 mil for vidal!!!! thats right along side our coup of matic.

benzema

CR kroos bale

modric vidal

with isco and james on the bench... scary good!!!

Very close to Real Madrid. 30m. Could be announced soon after Copa America. Real will loan both Lucas Silva and Casemiro out, on which they spend 22,5m, to accommodate 3rd non-EU player (Lol).

Probably Chelsea wasn't even bidding. Probably was too busy to close Kenedy transfer.

Loan Casemiro out? Lol are they completely nuts?

As has been reported; Rm loaned Casemiro to porto with option to buy. Porto triggered option and paid something to RM. But Rm decied to get Casemiro back, so they had to pay porto 13m or sth! For a player they loaned out just because porto triggered option to buy :D

And now you telling me Rm will ship him out again?

That rm board is clueless as fuck lol

Very close to Real Madrid. 30m€. Could be announced soon after Copa America. Real will loan both Lucas Silva and Casemiro out, on which they spend 22,5m€, to accommodate 3rd non-EU player (Lol).

And who says that?

For me Vidal is one of the best midfielders in the last decade. The only player I can remember who matched his combination of pace, athleticism, strength, passing, shooting, defending and workrate was Essien at his prime.

Come on Jose and Roman, make it happen! There are reports Pogba will stay until 2016 which means there is more chance for Vidal to leave.

He is a player that will take us to a whole new level. Fingers crossed we are at least interested in him.

my mistake.. meant vidal.

definitely THE transfer of the season. 21 mil for vidal!!!! thats right along side our coup of matic.

benzema

CR kroos bale

modric vidal

with isco and james on the bench... scary good!!!

James won't be benched, he was one of Real's best players last season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You