Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

Actually no he didn't. When he was looking to cross it into space he tended to overhit them. When he actually had targets, he did a lot better but he suffered from a lack of viable targets and packed defences.

Which is a lot better than what Ivanovic does on a regular basis.

quite the apologist

crossing ability is not that he can pick out the odd good cross. with time and space anyone will get crosses right. since he's in a crossing position so often he should be more consistent.

For whom? Azpi or Ivanovic?

I seriously can't believe you're genuinely defending Ivanovic's crossing ability. Crazy.

I'm also suggesting that th problem with crosses isn't solely about Ivanovic's ability to put in quality crosses consistently.

But you read that however you choose to and infer whatever gives you a warm feeling inside. :yes:

For whom? Azpi or Ivanovic?

I'm also suggesting that th problem with crosses isn't solely about Ivanovic's ability to put in quality crosses consistently.

But you read that however you choose to and infer whatever gives you a warm feeling inside. :yes:

ivanovic. most of his crosses are garbage. has an awful cross success rate this season

People being way too harsh on Ramires.

Don't you know he scored a great goal against Barca two years ago.

Ignoring the fact that Ivanovic had one of our best chances that hit the bar, who is he supposed to aim for? Which great aerial threat is making runs in the box, losing his man?

Have we signed Van Nistelrooy? Has Gerd Muller wound back the years? Has St. Didier descended from the Heavens and landed in the six yard box?

We had the same issue when Azpi was at right-back last season. Check his thread if you don't believe me and look at who defends him (me).

LMAO

Guy, you are probably the most nonsensical forum member around, at the same time week after week you love to point how Ramires is technically limited, you do love technically limited players, right?

You are right, there is no great aerial threat in the area, so WHY IVANOVIC KEEPS TRYING TO CROSS? His "crosses" can't even pass the first defender and can't manage to get inside the box.

I dont know if anyone here bought the idea that you know one or two things about football, all you do is "piss in gloryhunter pints", and just like Ramires, you got no brains at all.