Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

People being way too harsh on Ramires.

Don't you know he scored a great goal against Barca two years ago.

Ignoring the fact that Ivanovic had one of our best chances that hit the bar, who is he supposed to aim for? Which great aerial threat is making runs in the box, losing his man?

Have we signed Van Nistelrooy? Has Gerd Muller wound back the years? Has St. Didier descended from the Heavens and landed in the six yard box?

yeah and torres scored a great goal too in the same match

he plays bad is a common situation. but chopping opponent's face is very very retarded

Then why the fuck does he keep on crossing? He plays like he doesn't have a brain sometimes. He knows he doesn't have the pace to go around the opposition's full-back so he lumps hopeless wild crosses (most invariably blocked by the first man) into the box. Why he is considered an untouchable, I will never know. We looked better last season when we had bloody Bertrand at LB and Azpi at RB.

We need to play these guys in their most natural positions and stop with all the bullshit.

You realise Ivanovic almost put us 2-1 up right?

And no, we didn't look much better with Azpi at right-back last season because he was still getting stick for his crosses.

People need to understand what a cross is. Someone actually has to be on the other end of it, so if someone can tell me who that person is in our team then I'd love to know.

Shit strikers. Been the problem all season. Still a problem now.

Maybe we should just sub off Willian at half-time and bring on Demba Ba. Because the longer it takes to score, the more nervous our players become and the more frustrated the fans get. For a top side, we are too easy to play against. Go 4-4-2, bring on Ba and give these fucks something to think about.

And no, we didn't look much better with Azpi at right-back last season because he was still getting stick for his crosses.

People need to understand what a cross is. Someone actually has to be on the other end of it, so if someone can tell me who that person is in our team then I'd love to know.

Shit strikers and only 1 good midfielder that's the problem.

Good 1st half, but for me we just ca't accept that kind of goal. Only a win can keep us alive, but that goal was probably the most stupid one I've seen this season.

Defense making other unbelievable mistakes.

It doesn't matter, our players were flooding into the box, he had options to aim for - a low, hard cross into a dangerous area could have at least tested their defence. You seriously can't be defending Ivanovic's dreadful crosses because we haven't got height in the box.

On two threatening occasions he completely killed our attack because of his inability to cross effectively.

Height, movement, call it what you want. Sunderland are doing well getting bodies back.

But yeah, the problem is Ivanovic because...well why not?

I seem to recall you spouting the same stuff last week despite him crossing beautifully for Salah who managed to fuck it up. Then when Ba came on in the second he hit another one for him.

Same tedious shit every week.

Shit strikers arent the problem he isnt getting his crosses past the 1st!!! defender. and its not like he is doing it sometimes, it happens quite a lot. and there were options on these 2 attacks. you can also put in crosses low and hard and not only high...

Height, movement, call it what you want. Sunderland are doing well getting bodies back.

But yeah, the problem is Ivanovic because...well why not?

I seem to recall you spouting the same stuff last week despite him crossing beautifully for Salah who managed to fuck it up. Then when Ba came on in the second he hit another one for him.

Same tedious shit every week.

Lol, so one good cross eliminates all the other bad crosses/killing our play in the final third he's done this season. Alright mate.