Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Lets go 442 ffs -Bring on A.Cole swap Azpil to rb ,Ivan off and maybe Scurrle,With Torres coming on ,cmon chels look lively .In Jose we must trust

Take off iva??? Why? Cos he probably created our best chance of the first half!!!

People here need to calm the fuck down

(4) And there's zero support from full-backs.

Who puts the ball across for Salah in the 6th minute? How many times has Azpi overlapped Schurrle?

We've created chances against a team who are defending deep. Just relax.

This I agree with. He's too eager to impress, that's why he's scuffing his chances. He's getting into real good positions though.

Exactly. Salah is blameless. Only his SECOND premier league start and FIRST away from home, yet he's the only one that looks like scoring. WTF is Ba doing??? And Willian?? They've been 10x worse than Salah.

Exactly. Salah is blameless. Only his SECOND premier league start and FIRST away from home, yet he's the only one that looks like scoring. WTF is Ba doing??? And Willian?? They've been 10x worse than Salah.

Ba is alright.

You just said we should be 2-0 up away from home at half-time.

His second chance wasn't a quality chance but he could've scored both.

You can't seriously think we've just had a half where we've consistently created quality chances...

This is what Jose was talking about when he said we can't be favourites this season. We just lack a lot of experience from our creative players and wingers. All these guys are very young. Willian, Schurrle and Salah are also playing their first season in English football. I think that matters a lot.

Plus obviously our really awful strikers (of course, I exclude Eto'o)

Willian's not doing it for me. Either he starts trying to play it to Ba in the first 10-15 minutes of the 2nd half, or he needs moved/subbed. might be Schuerrle subbed though on the yellow.

if there's no trust or risk taken between this CAM and the CF, I don't see how anything happens unless Swansea gift us something on a set piece of counterattack

just makes him really frustrating, does it all but cant do what seems to be the easier bit

You can't moan about a player on his second start for the club and first away match. Get a grip. He's scored in his last two games. What more do you want?