• Ba
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mohamed salah man of the match (Epl offical web site)

that's what i was saying he did every thing except scoring ,,, and he will impove this weakness surely

he is just 21.5 years old... he has alot to give us

You know what I would LOOOOVED it if he had scored and given an assist. The kid moved very well and will always have my support. But I want him to improve. There is a lot to improve in his game and he has to keep digging hard till he reaches his full potential. Ba was my man, for shutting me up and teaching me not to underestimate him again.

Doesn't have to be pretty, three points is all that matters when talking about a match against a team parking the bus after having a man sent off. Massive contribution from Demba Ba this week, nothing but respect for the guy.

Now, let's win the next seven games as well and end the season on the biggest high in the history of the club. Have faith, boys and girls.

Seeing salah at SB .. absolutely great! he did good at home with fans supporting him in every good thing and every miss

Seeing Salah today .. I think he looked like a baby during first day at school! he was so nervous that his shaky shots went Off and Off again! .. as the time passed he tried to get a grasp and gain confedence by dribbling (something he didn't try at first half) .. yet he was still nervous and shaking and got that last pass in the match wrong even though he did a copy of it right a minute ago to Eto'o also!

he looked good for a first away game .. but not MOTM cuz he was really losing grib out there and tried to cover it!

my MOTM is Cahill .. great performance and coverage .. Iva attacked alot 2day .. sometimes went inside the box .. but nobody felt any threat ..

Fair game .. I think our possesion went up to 72% at some point .. something that hasn't been done since along time ..

You know what I would LOOOOVED it if he had scored and given an assist. The kid moved very well and will always have my support. But I want him to improve. There is a lot to improve in his game and he has to keep digging hard till he reaches his full potential. Ba was my man, for shutting me up and teaching me not to underestimate him again.

i agree 100 % agree mohamed with u , i wish if he scored today and eto'o wasted 2 goals assisted by salah today

but u know ofcourse from 2.5 years where mohamed salah was playing he used to play for arab contracts not even one of the top teams in egypt now he is playing in one of the biggest four teams in the world only in 2.5 years ,what a progress!

so i'm quite sure he will be one of the best in the world regarding for his astonishing progress with only 21.5 age

regarding to ba i was very very happy for this guy however his outcome wasn't that good

That performance killed my soul. seriously. it made me cry, cringe, twitch etc etc. how bad this performance was can be judged by city dropping 3 points, we winning the match and going a step closer and yet i simply cant feel any happiness. its JUST relief.

People who think our problems wont be solved by buying a good striker/finisher need to get a reality check. our finishing was so horrendous that it cant be put into mere words. etoo seemed like he was disinterested. he could have had a hat-trick in the last 10 mins. salah was abysmall. what is worse is that we simply dint have a play to break down their defence. despite the fact that the 2 best chances of the first half came after swansea was stretched wide and the ball was cut in, we simply dint have ANY width in the 2nd half. you could see etoo, ba, oscar, willian and salah in a 10 metre distance. this performance shows exactly what all is wrong with us and what we need to work on for the next season.

cech - decent performance. but for the life of me cant understand what he was doing when swansea took a quick freekick and ngog literally got thru. i mean either fucking stay on the line or go for the ball, dont stand in no man's land like szechny.

azpi - good performance. made a couple of good overlapping runs but the crosses were poor and more often than not, played it back. dint let dyer have much say in the match.

JT-GC : dealt brilliantly with bony who was having a very good match. except for that one instance where GC let routledge run and take a shot and JT dint close him down quick enough, dont feel there was a mistake.

iva - wasnot very comfortable against routledge who got behind him some times. gave good width and put in a brilliant cut back for salah.

matic - brilliant performance. drove us forward brilliantly just like his ball to ba. the only person who was looking to play the ball to the numerous runs ba made behind the defence (just like the one where worm got the ball but ba knocked it for a corner).

rambo - another meh performance. he was keeping off suspensions in PL and CL and should have been running himself to the ground but it was simply an unspirited and nothing performance. would have been a simple decision for mou to take him off.

salah - he probably should have ended the night with 5 goals. pathetic performance. got into positions but simply no composure. towards the end, ran behind a tires and ragged defence towards the end of the match but his decision making was frustrating to say the least.

willian - just try and play the ball behind the defence to the striker rather than pass it to matic. u were the team's no.10 and cant bloody create an oppurtunity. workrate is secondary when u r playing against the bottom 10 teams of the league. also learn to put in a corner or dont take one. cech can take better corners.

schirrle - was suprised that he was taken off and not salah. probably cos of tiredness as he played against psg. seemed decent in his time.

ba- MOTM for me. not the least bit suprised that he scored our only goal. against teams like this or in matches like this, it is normally the will of the person that shines through. BA fought for every header, got into decent positions only to be ignored. made some brilliant runs but our AMs' decision making was pathetic. he totally deserved the goal he scored for the shift he put in.

subs -

etoo - cant discuss players who dint want to be on the pitch

oscar - was good in the 45 minutes. tried to drag the defenders wide continously. put in a couple of good crosses. but lacked penetration and that final ball

mikel - there was a point where etoo could have put in thru but... well... controlled the game well. that ball to salah from the outside of the boot was delicious.

2 points off pool and 5 in front of city (though they have 2 games in hand). the point is simple, IF we win all our 4 games, we WILL win the league. cant see city winning all 6.

Literally will, they are not Man City they will go ultra attack in the 1st 20 mins. We try to slow it 1st before settling in we will get destroyed

just like we got "destroyed" at SB? remember how pool gave city a run for their money at etihad and we were supposed to get destroyed on that day as well. :lol: :lol:

We have problems in finishing? Yes. We dont have consistent scorers who would take accurate shots. But still, we score in most important times. Torres, Etoo, Ba it doesnt matter...someone scores that 'lucky' goal. Thats our advantage. Psg had Cavani/Ibra, who scored 40 goals this season, yet we have Ba who scored 1, but more important than all those 40.

I think we wont have problems with scoring vs Atletico or Lpool, ugly 1:0 win if thats necessary. But small teams like Norwich, Sunderland...they might just make things realy difficult for us. Its 5 games, one draw/loss and we are in big shit.

I seriously hope Mourinho properly prepares team for small games.

We have problems in finishing? Yes. We dont have consistent scorers who would take accurate shots. But still, we score in most important times. Torres, Etoo, Ba it doesnt matter...someone scores that 'lucky' goal. Thats our advantage. Psg had Cavani/Ibra, who scored 40 goals this season, yet we have Ba who scored 1, but more important than all those 40.

I think we wont have problems with scoring vs Atletico or Lpool, ugly 1:0 win if thats necessary. But small teams like Norwich, Sunderland...they might just make things realy difficult for us. Its 5 games, one draw/loss and we are in big shit.

I seriously hope Mourinho properly prepares team for small games.

its 4 games not 5.

what does mourinho do? does he teach them how to shoot? how to keep their composure? how to finish? mourinho can set up a team to play in a certain way which can be helpful. today we could have ended the game 6-0/7-0 which means mou is doing his job. its the players who have to pucker up and finish the chances. mou can do nothing about THAT.

its 4 games not 5.

what does mourinho do? does he teach them how to shoot? how to keep their composure? how to finish? mourinho can set up a team to play in a certain way which can be helpful. today we could have ended the game 6-0/7-0 which means mou is doing his job. its the players who have to pucker up and finish the chances. mou can do nothing about THAT.

Yup.

I didnt meant that Mou must fix players finishing, but the attacking game overall. We have the ball but dont know how to break opponent. Today, it worked, but Palace or Villa could happen again.