• Ba
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. I love Salah, but I would swap Di Maria for Salah in a heartbeat.

Ronaldo

Di Maria

Bale

Robben

Ribery

Reus

James Rodriguez

Neymar

Navas

Hazard... dont think he's top 10.

Got 3 points though!

I ain't even going to comment on that list, as not only are the majority of them older than him, but how many of them got to a semi final in Europe last year?????

SIX!

Think some are really exaggerating it when they say it was an awful performance. Granted, it wasn't the most brilliant or our best performance of the season but it was certainly better than what most are saying/thinking especially in the second half. Had we converted those chances and turn this into a 4/5-0 thrashing, people would have been saying it was a great performance.

An attractive football game, sorry but you root for a wrong team. This team doesn't have goal scorers now. Come back next season, then Chelsea will play an offensive football.

Meanwhile, sit tight & enjoy 1 zip games.

I ain't even going to comment on that list, as not only are the majority of them older than him, but how many of them got to a semi final in Europe last year?????

SIX!

So what? Just cause he's younger then all of them he's better? Team accomplishments don't reflect the who's better between 2 players.

dont know where we are going as a team.

what is our attacking philosophy?

I hope buying a striker is not the only thing we do in the summer.

We must learn how to pick teams apart and have some panache, not these ugly 1-0 wins, today against 10 men

Whatever. 3 points in the bag. Nothing more.

So what? Just cause he's younger then all of them he's better? Team accomplishments don't reflect the who's better between 2 players.

He was Basel's star player. The statement I made was he was VOTED as one of the best players in Europe LAST SEASON. Easy to understand I didn't say he was one of the top ten players in the world. Read what I wrote a few times over before replying. ;)

the most important thing the 3 points

salah, matic , and ofcourse ba were the best

Talk particularly about salah did every thing in the match except scoring
definitely will be one of the important players in chelsea in the coming years
and personally I think he will become one of the best in the world he has every thing to achieve that
chelsea did the most important guys,,, we can make it

He was Basel's star player. The statement I made was he was VOTED as one of the best players in Europe LAST SEASON. Easy to understand I didn't say he was one of the top ten players in the world. Read what I wrote a few times over before replying. ;)

Voted by who? And why wasn't he on team of the year if he was one of the best wingers? Why did we buy him and not Barca or PSG or Man City if he's better than Di Maria, a top 5 winger.?

Vital 3 points but we seriously waste too many chances hazard's return can't come quickly enough

sorry to disagree, but Hazard's absence had no relevance imo.

We just couldn't finish properly. It took us 59 to finally have a shot on goal. That has nothing to do with whoever is creating, but with whoever is finishing is Hazard doesn't shoot on goal as much. We finished the match with 27 shots, only 3 on goal. A team that shoots 27 times and one three on target needs better finishers (not Hazard's specialty).

We need clinical strikers. The same old story.

Happy for Ba stepping up now though.

LOOOL. We win, we complain. We lose, we complain. We are out of the title race, we complain. We are back in the title race, we complain. What will it take to enjoy what we have really? Everyone knows that we are not the most mature team and we are in a transitional stage. Everyone knows how young our players are. Everyone knows we don't play the prettiest football out there. Everyone knows how crucial it is to win this game and the next 4. So what is the big deal?

We got what we want, the 3 points. Some players should have done better (including Salah), but at the end of the day we win as a team and we loose as a team.

Hats off to Jose Mourinho for his tactical adjustments and they look good. Could be one of our good offensive formations if we get used to it and learn to adapt.

Brilliant character from Ba. All he had to do is believe in himself and give it his best regardless of what anyone else would thing. Got the winnet at PSG's game and got the winner for a vital 3 points.