• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Salah
    • Schurrle
    • Ba
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Dude Di Maria is probably top 5 wingers in the world atm, Salah not even top 5 best young wingers in Europe yet so yes I think it is fair.

Top FIVE WINGERS?! You must be Argentine, as that statement is a joke IMO. Salah was voted as one of the best 10 players in Europe last season. You can't even compare them ATM IMO.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were shit? I thought we did well apart from finishing...at least in second half.

Salah my motm. Credit where its due, he was realy good with his pace, dribbling and passing. Finaly someone who takes on players and beats them in second thanks to his speed. But his finishing is terrible, IMO.

I realy dislike our AMs are soo bad in finishing. Hazard is afraid of taking more shots, Salah/Willian make 1 shot out of 10 on target. Oscar isnt typical finisher, but misses a lot too. Schurrle is best natural finisher, but even he has many off games.

Reus would be perfect atm, but we should give our boys a year more and they will destroy everyone.

3 points, Oscar is realy more energetic now that he got some rest (and competition), Matic is amazing.

And Ba should play more, give him some playtime (and trust) till the end of season. Realy good back up if he can keep this level.

Title race is still on!

Top FIVE WINGERS?! You must be Argentine, as that statement is a joke IMO. Salah was voted as one of the best 10 players in Europe last season. You can't even compare them ATM IMO.

TROLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOL

It was on UEFA.com. It shows how clueless you really are. Jog on!

No it really doesn't, who voted LOL? I can close my eye and name at least 10 players who were better than him, if he was top 10 in Europe surely he would be in world 11?

No it really doesn't, who voted LOL? I can close my eye and name at least 10 players who were better than him, if he was top 10 in Europe surely he would be in world 11?

I am talking about his performances in Europe last year. Did you see him against Spurs?!

Embarrasing peformance. Ba must be motm, because he found that goal.

Salah should improve his decision making, there were two times where Willian was alone, but in one he decide to try a clumsy shoot, and in the other he tried to pass to Etoo, who was off-side.

Etoo should go in the summer, worst performance from a nonTorres striker in years.

Ivanovic keeps killing our attacking chances, but today he got a cross right (the first in ages).

Thats was not a Matic kind of game, his pass for Ba came in a moment when Swansea was wide open, and he is more used to that kind of game, where he can make intelligent long passes, like in game against Arsenal.

Whoa. I love Salah, but I would swap Di Maria for Salah in a heartbeat.

Ronaldo

Di Maria

Bale

Robben

Ribery

Reus

James Rodriguez

Neymar

Navas

Hazard... dont think he's top 10.

Got 3 points though!

attractive football my foot! at this decisive stage of the season...nxt season we gonna be more attractive n sexy in our style of play and be clinical...everybody knows dats d story of our season...we aint clinical infront of goal!...for sexy n attractive futbal go watch barca as they kip losing with deir attractive style of play...atletico aint playing any sexy/attractive football but damn it they are top of primera liga division in spain!...3points here we want...unto the next game abeg!