• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Salah
    • Schurrle
    • Ba
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Voted by who? And why wasn't he on team of the year if he was one of the best wingers? Why did we buy him and not Barca or PSG or Man City if he's better than Di Maria, a top 5 winger.?

Voted by the public and journalists. The team of the year is based solely on the CL last time I checked by UEFA. Finally, they want to go for the big names, Neymar and Bale. Points made.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted by the public and journalists. The team of the year is based solely on the CL last time I checked by UEFA. Finally, they want to go for the big names, Neymar and Bale. Points made.

Very well. I concede defeat. He's not a top 10 winger though, not yet. Oh and James Rodriguez is the same age as him. :P

Very well. I concede defeat. He's not a top 10 winger though, not yet. Oh and James Rodriguez is the same age as him. :P

I agree mate. Also, how much did Rodriguez cost? ;)

Salah was amazing - bar finishing.

But let's not forget that's a 20yo and there was a lot of pressure on us.

He was very lively, moved so well, ran like a rocket and that's all that matters in the long term.

I'm SO happy he's having chances now. Mourinho is saving Oscar for UCL, but even if we weren't in UCL anymore, I wouldn't drop Salah from the team.

For a moment there I thought maybe we should have subbed him (at the end of the first) because I feared for a moment his finishing would cost us. Then I looked to the rest of the team and the bench and we didn't have answers. So I'd rather keep him and hope him to be luckier than make a change.

I was very happy when Mourinho dropped Ramires and it could show in our tempo. He really detracts this team as a whole and I can't for the life of me understand why Mourinho likes him so much. With Schurrle, Willian and Salah on we definitely don't need Ramires' stamina and pace - even if Swansea still had 11 men in the pitch.

We continue to struggle to break down defenses, but that's back to two problems we have: we lack a clinical striker and our attacking force (AMs) is still too young and volatile.

Still I'd pick Salah, Schurrle, Willian all night long against only Cavani. Salah is progressing well as Schurrle is. Let's see if Willian steps up next season and with Oscar and Hazard with two seasons under their belt I expect us to be much more effective with our AMs next season already. We must sign the striker now though.

What a balancing act the last 6 or 7 games of the season are now. If we win them all, I am sure this will be the best season in our history, even though it is improbable but if pool can go out and win 10 games in a row, we can do so, too. Today we broke our away duck, which is a good thing. Liverpool won't be an away game like the one today, more like the City game so we got all chances if we balance our ressources wisely.

LOOOL. We win, we complain. We lose, we complain. We are out of the title race, we complain. We are back in the title race, we complain. What will it take to enjoy what we have really? Everyone knows that we are not the most mature team and we are in a transitional stage. Everyone knows how young our players are. Everyone knows we don't play the prettiest football out there. Everyone knows how crucial it is to win this game and the next 4. So what is the big deal?

We got what we want, the 3 points. Some players should have done better (including Salah), but at the end of the day we win as a team and we loose as a team.

Hats off to Jose Mourinho for his tactical adjustments and they look good. Could be one of our good offensive formations if we get used to it and learn to adapt.

Brilliant character from Ba. All he had to do is believe in himself and give it his best regardless of what anyone else would thing. Got the winnet at PSG's game and got the winner for a vital 3 points.

Well i hope one day comes where we win the league, and do so proudly, playing attractive football.

Southampton have similar aged players, so do Everton, and to some extent Liverpool. We have been transitioning for too long now, and we still play the same football, the only difference is that with Mourinho, we eek out wins.

LOOOL. We win, we complain. We lose, we complain. We are out of the title race, we complain. We are back in the title race, we complain. What will it take to enjoy what we have really? Everyone knows that we are not the most mature team and we are in a transitional stage. Everyone knows how young our players are. Everyone knows we don't play the prettiest football out there. Everyone knows how crucial it is to win this game and the next 4. So what is the big deal?

We got what we want, the 3 points. Some players should have done better (including Salah), but at the end of the day we win as a team and we loose as a team.

Hats off to Jose Mourinho for his tactical adjustments and they look good. Could be one of our good offensive formations if we get used to it and learn to adapt.

Brilliant character from Ba. All he had to do is believe in himself and give it his best regardless of what anyone else would thing. Got the winnet at PSG's game and got the winner for a vital 3 points.

1 of my favorite posters, always talks sense.

Anyhow this is how we are going to play till the end of the season like it or lump it, Let's wait till next season for a change in play.

Bar his finishing today Salah had a great game, gets me excited every time he gets the ball.

Let's give the bloke a few more games lol, how many has he played for us ?

I was surprised when I heard today today that Swansea is the team with the most percentage of ball possession in the whole league. Its a shame that they are battling for relegation, thats what you get when people who manage the club are clueless ones.

Well i hope one day comes where we win the league, and do so proudly, playing attractive football.

Southampton have similar aged players, so do Everton, and to some extent Liverpool. We have been transitioning for too long now, and we still play the same football, the only difference is that with Mourinho, we eek out wins.

I quiet understand your ambition. I say Amen to that too. But this is Mourinho's first year back, new players, some are really young, and a new system. We might be lacking in certain positions, but we are in the title race, and in the semis of the CL. Southamptin and Everton are not even to be compared with us. They are not in that position. If we were playing one mathc a week like Everton, Liverpool and others, I would guarantee you that our game would have looked much prettier. We don't have the luxury of time and rest.

Great day, Can see City dropping more points after today, and we beat Liverpool we'll go ahead of them.

Liverpool won't win all their remaining games, either will City.

Oh, and we're gonna beat Atletico away, beat Liverpool and beat Atletico again.