PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Funny we got 4 centre backs and 4 AMs in the lineup. Hopefully we get no injuries to any of those. I don't know too much about their mdifielders, but hopefuly, Oscar drops back enough to help us win the midifeld battle cos without him it will be 2 vs 3 all the time. Shame Matic is not playing he would fuckin own them.

A bit of gameble by Jose. Would have proffered Torres, but let's see how Shirley does.

what exactly has Torres been doing better than Shirley lately? This is an honest question

movement Shirley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres

Finishing Shirley >>>>>> Torres

Vision (more like not being as selfish) Shirley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres

Runs Shirley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres

Work Rate Shirley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres

I can't think of anything else I'd want from a striker that Torres has been doing better than Shirley lately, unless it's being a cunt. But I'm not a believer that cunts are beneficial to football, so I can't see why not try Shirley then?

Not sure about Schurrle upfront

Its one thing to be able to make cut in runs from wide areas and drift across and through the lines of defense with no set marker. Another thing entirely to be up front where you will probably have at least 2 CBs watching you constantly.

It's funny when you look at our striker options then you see theirs. It takes the fucking piss having Cavani and Zlatan in the same team lol

true but that's what makes signing Cavana in the summer attainable: he's not that happy having to play out wide.

We're Finally playing with 11 players!

Exactly. With Torres we're often down to 9 field players as he's doing nothing and falling over when he shouldn't. Playing with no striker but with a packed midfield where all 4 players can cober for each other and make runs is an idea. Not exactly a good idea, we'll see. But really, can it be worse than Torres even on his good day (as his good days look this season)?

A bit of gameble by Jose. Would have proffered Torres, but let's see how Shirley does.

What is a gamle? Playing Schurrle instead of Torres?

Why the fuck would any Chelsea fan want to see Torres up front? Playing torres is a gamble and a loss.

Not sure about Schurrle upfront

Its one thing to be able to make cut in runs from wide areas and drift across and through the lines of defense with no set marker. Another thing entirely to be up front where you will probably have at least 2 CBs watching you constantly.

Good point. Schurrle exploits space created by the striker going ahead of him (Stoke away) or the striker dropping off and dragging a defender forward (Fulham).

The key will be the interplay and movement with Hazard and Oscar.