Chelsea v Everton

Jase

My notes for it:

-Must win match.

-Hope this one brings good performance.

-Luiz with Matic in mid & JT is fit.

-The "winning spirit" is what we need to see.

-More stable performance from all AMs

Also as an Egyptian :D I hope Salah gets better in case he gets game time next fixtures, I think when the whole team is good he will be fine and more confident than now, TIME guys.. next season sure will be his best.

Feb 22 12:45 GMT Chelsea v Everton Stamford Bridge Premier League Feb 26 19:45 GMT Galatasaray v Chelsea Türk Telekom Arena UEFA Champions League (Round of 16) Mar 1 15:00 GMT Fulham v Chelsea Craven Cottage Premier League Mar 8 17:30 GMT Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur Stamford Bridge Premier League Mar 15 17:30 GMT Aston Villa v Chelsea Villa Park Premier League Mar 18 19:45 GMT Chelsea v Galatasaray Stamford Bridge UEFA Champions League (Round of 16) Mar 22 12:45 GMT Chelsea v Arsenal

Tough fixture ahead. We have to survive this period. After March 22, City will face United, Arsenal and Liverpool, away matches, when they will drop points, no doubt, but until that, they have a clear path, playing 4 home matches out of 5:

Feb 12 Postp Manchester City P - P Sunderland Etihad Stadium Premier League Date Time Home Away Venue Competition Feb 22 15:00 GMT Manchester City v Stoke City Etihad Stadium Premier League Mar 8 15:00 GMT Manchester City v Aston Villa Etihad Stadium Premier League Mar 15 12:45 GMT Hull City v Manchester City The Kingston Communications Stadium Premier League Mar 22 15:00 GMT Manchester City v Fulham Etihad Stadium Premier League

Our home games are tough ones: Everton, Spurs and Arsenal, and in this season we never make it easy in away games.

I really can see City winning all 5 matches of that period, but if we keep City in our sight after that, we still have big chance.

Hard to predict if any major lineup changes take place with a week to rest up for this one. For me, David Luiz needs to be re-insterted at DM alongside Matic who has displayed better next to him. These two paired up with a weeks rest can break up Martinez' possession based game and hopefully get the attack rolling to get more than a fat zero when it comes to shots on target.

cos I can actually see beyond torres. U azked me if I have seen etoo last 4 performances, I gave u my take that he has been good.

Then u changed your tone saying that a striker shoukd be scoring goals, etoo has more than toreea this aeason.

U asked me how etoo is better than torres, I gave u my answer, moreover mourinho too seems to think the same.

Yet u continue to persist with one player over the better ment of the team, worse withoit gicing a good enough reason why torres should start the matxh ahead of etoo. And seriously Why should he???

Also I am going to break your bubble now, please hold on to something very toghtly. Even if u don't go to matches and buy chelsea merchandise, chelsea will Endure. I know its tough, but it's also quite true. LOL

Please dear god for the love of pete, shut up and let it go. Only post in here again if your statement regards Chelsea vs Everton. It's like listening to a child always having to get the last word, it's pathetic.

Please dear god for the love of pete, shut up and let it go. Only post in here again if your statement regards Chelsea vs Everton. It's like listening to a child always having to get the last word, it's pathetic.

ok. Cos my sole purpose in life is to fulfil all yout desires.

The worst thing is that its almost been 12 hours since the argument had been done but people like u always have to put your nose where it doea not belong. And that's pathetic.

He's scored more in the league than your buddy Fernando Torres despite playing less. Why don't you use the same rules for FT? Isn't he a striker too at the end of the day?

Everyone knows !the are both shit now , but Nando SHOULD be in his prime , so there is a least a chance he will regain form , Eto'o should never have been signed, we knew he was past it!