Chelsea v Everton

Jase

I know mate! It's infuriating , Probs also forget all his assists , notably for the amazing Mata goal at the back post last season!

It's just makes me laugh, mata did everything how will we cope without a player who doesn't play. Lol

The truth is Torres and Eto'o are both woeful but based on how long Torres has been here he HAS scored some important goals and HAS played a key part in certain matches.

Sadly now both are terrible

It's just makes me laugh, mata did everything how will we cope without a player who doesn't play.

The try is Torres and Eto'o are both woeful but based on how long Torres has been here he HAS scored some important goals and HAS played a key part in certain matches.

Sadly now both are terrible

I agree! But for people to say that Torres has done NOTHING , it's just incredible ! the must not get a signal on the tv where they live ;)

The fact that you have Never been near the Bridge tells me everything i need to know about your opinion :)

tell me , when did you start supporting us? after we won the league in 2004/05 or 2009? :clown:

the fact that u need to retort to this tells me how poorly u r getting your ass kicked here. Could not find anything else on torees. Wait I am sure he must have done a lot more for us like played a pass which ultimately afyer anithwr 10 passses between mazacar led to a goal. LOL.

anyways atleast I support chelsea and not just a fangirl of a player.

The fact that you have Never been near the Bridge tells me everything i need to know about your opinion :)

tell me , when did you start supporting us? after we won the league in 2004/05 or 2009? :clown:

I have never been at the Bridge. Also, i fell for Chelsea not untill 2009. So what now, mister?

Am I a plastic? Am i not worthy? How do you compute true supportership/being a fan?

I kinda equate it with emotion and engagement . But hey, who knows what real fans like U say.

It is simply not true. He has done a lot.

They say that about him at Spain he scored a great goals in euros.

Not worth fighting.

I think Torres has scored some great goals for us.

One of my favourites, the Champions League semi-final with Barca

I went to every home game and about half our domestic away games last season. I agree with didierforever. I think Torres is pants. Because I have been to so many games does that make my opinion valid? :)

EDIT: This 'I have been to Stamford Bridge so my opinion means more' is the absolute height of toolish behaviour.

the fact that u need to retort to this tells me how poorly u r getting your ass kicked here. Could not find anything else on torees. Wait I am sure he must have done a lot more for us like played a pass which ultimately afyer anithwr 10 passses between mazacar led to a goal. LOL.

anyways atleast I support chelsea and not just a fangirl of a player.

Wait , so you support chelsea and i'm just a fangirl?

I'm the one spending my money to go to the games , stay at the clubs hotel , spending loads in the shop....

so I'm confused how i'm just a fan girl , yet you support the club?

My only point here really , was that Torres has not done NOTHING , end of.

everyone is entitled to their opinion , just don't tell me i am not a fan , when i go to the bridge and you don't.

MUST win game against Everton !

So often people here don't actually read what you are saying.

You and I are not denying Torres is rubbish now. He is.

It just is annoying that people disregard things he did do .

ANYWAY!!

We need to beat Everton no more slacking off :(

Wait , so you support chelsea and i'm just a fangirl?

I'm the one spending my money to go to the games , stay at the clubs hotel , spending loads in the shop....

so I'm confused how i'm just a fan girl , yet you support the club?

cos I can actually see beyond torres. U azked me if I have seen etoo last 4 performances, I gave u my take that he has been good.

Then u changed your tone saying that a striker shoukd be scoring goals, etoo has more than toreea this aeason.

U asked me how etoo is better than torres, I gave u my answer, moreover mourinho too seems to think the same.

Yet u continue to persist with one player over the better ment of the team, worse withoit gicing a good enough reason why torres should start the matxh ahead of etoo. And seriously Why should he???

Also I am going to break your bubble now, please hold on to something very toghtly. Even if u don't go to matches and buy chelsea merchandise, chelsea will Endure. I know its tough, but it's also quite true. LOL

Torres-Eto'o or Ibra-Cavani with all players at their peak? Pace v power! Difficult one.

Back on topic though I hope Terry is fit to start next to Cahill, with Luiz partnering Matic in the midfield.

Yep ! I hope i never have to see Luiz at CB again! he is like a kid that is told to stay in his crib ....!

He's cracking as a holding mid! along side Matic! so let's hope JT is fit ! :D