Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh we have a game today. Well, Stoke are always a cunt team to play but if we score early we should have a comfortable game. The longer it goes on 0-0 it could get dodgy. I'll say 2-0. We always win 2-0 under Jose.

Apparently, there is gonna be a chant for Essien in the 5th minute, Mata in the 10th and a Happy Birthday song to Mourinho in the 51st minute.

Shock to see so many liked that post but would like to stress the word 'apparently' in there (hence, the bolding). Not too sure it will happen aye. :yes:

Stoke are hilarious to watch; they're awful. They try and play football on the ground, then the players remember they're all fucking awful and should be playing in the SPL, and revert to long-ball tactics. Easily the worst footballing team in the history of the Premier League, and a detestable club to boot. I hope we thump them.

Cant stand them myself, I'm still hurting since they beat us in the League Cup Final back in 1972 :wub: But seriously, although they can't play football, they have the ability to stop US playing football, and that's what they can do well. And they have beaten us this season which should give us an extra incentive to beat these cloggers out of sight. We need to win this game early, make some substitutions to rest our main men, and prepare for a couple of tough league fixtures next week.

3-0 should do nicely :blue scalf:

Rest Cahill. Been playing non-stop

True but then again, you have to remember for the past few weeks, we have only been playing one game per week. So, I don't think tiredness will be an issue in this case.

True but then again, you have to remember for the past few weeks, we have only been playing one game per week. So, I don't think tiredness will be an issue in this case.

yeah but last game, all 4 CB's started but Luiz is unlikely in midfield today so one will get a rest

yeah but last game, all 4 CB's started but Luiz is unlikely in midfield today so one will get a rest

True but either way, shouldn't be too much of an issue. Agree with lionsden in the previous post though. If there is someone that needs a rest, it's Ramires, even with the a game per week thing.