Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-3-3 against Stoke is not a bad idea at all, especially if you have Matic and Mikel in there to provide some physicality. I'd go for:

Cech

Iva-Cahill-JT-Azpi

Matic-Mikel

Lampard

Willian-Ba-Hazard

Like this. But I would probably give Azpi and JT a rest.

4-3-3 against Stoke is not a bad idea at all, especially if you have Matic and Mikel in there to provide some physicality. I'd go for:

Cech

Iva-Cahill-JT-Azpi

Matic-Mikel

Lampard

Willian-Ba-Hazard

When will Schurrle ever play? :D

Mata ain't getting a minutes applause from me, he can fuck off. Essien will. Only reason with Mata is that he has joined 'them'. Duff rejected Liverpool and Spurs when he left us out of respect, Zola said he'd never join man u.

EDIT: I still tremendously respect Juan Mata, I just doubt this whole minutes applause will end up happening for either player.

Mata ain't getting a minutes applause from me, he can fuck off. Essien will. Only reason with Mata is that he has joined 'them'. Duff rejected Liverpool and Spurs when he left us out of respect, Zola said he'd never join man u

Juan Mata: ''I'm delighted to join the best and the biggest club in the world. This is fantastic'' #MUTV

Mata ain't getting a minutes applause from me, he can fuck off. Essien will. Only reason with Mata is that he has joined 'them'. Duff rejected Liverpool and Spurs when he left us out of respect, Zola said he'd never join man u

I dont think we have many loyal players in our squad at the moment. Cech, Terry, Lampard, Mikel (maybe). Other than those I think everyone in our squad would join our rivals if it suited them. Such a shame.

Finally, someone that understands. Mata can smile all he wants, and can be a nice guy all he wants, but he's just another mercenary now.

Finally, someone that understands. Mata can smile all he wants, and can be a nice guy all he wants, but he's just another mercenary now.

Exactly, brother. I could care less of his club career now, I wouldn't give a rat's ass when they lose and cameras show him all sad and hopeless.

But we should leave it at that and just move on from now on, even though I will be joyous when we play them again, with him on their team and I see him get bullied by the Serbs, David Luiz, etc.

Looking forward to this game, as much as the pro and anti-Mata factions are insulting each other, we should unite, agree to disagree, enjoy this game together and humiliate Stoke as much as possible, looking forward to seeing Matic in action and not least, a cameo from Salah.

Schwarzer

Ivanovic David Luiz Terry Cole

Matic Lampard

Schürrle Willian Hazard

Ba

I guess no one see what's behind the deal with mata,... After winning MU, Jose sells mata to the rival,.. he reinforces the rival,.. no one gets an idea?

the stronger MU is from now on, the beneficiary is Chelsea cus they will still play arsenal, pool, man city and a few other team.. in other words, the wish is to have MU shake the

current rankings and all we got to do is stay solid to be champs,..

Jose is a masterpiece..

I guess no one see what's behind the deal with mata,... After winning MU, Jose sells mata to the rival,.. he reinforces the rival,.. no one gets an idea?

the stronger MU is from now on, the beneficiary is Chelsea cus they will still play arsenal, pool, man city and a few other team.. in other words, the wish is to have MU shake the

current rankings and all we got to do is stay solid to be champs,..

Jose is a masterpiece..

whatever helps you sleep at night dude