Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would expect a good win for us. really doubt if stoke would be up for it and even play their best team since they are now just 3 points off the drop zone.

really expect some changes for this one. a start for matic should be a first to start with.with torres injured and etoo striking "gold", i am a bit confused if he deserves a rest or should be continued to be played. with us being hopelessly short of defenders , i expect atleast one of kalas/ake to get a look in. i hope iva plays this one so that azpi and cole get starts for the PL game (with just 3 full backs, i think jose will go for continous rotation)

schwarzer

iva kalas/ake DL cole

matic mikel/lamps

hazard mata schurrle

etoo

Do stoke played like they usually do?

Hoof the ball up and set pieces?

Dont think this is a good opponent for Mata... But if he does play, it will probably be

Mata-Willian-schurrle...

Do stoke played like they usually do?

Hoof the ball up and set pieces?

Dont think this is a good opponent for Mata... But if he does play, it will probably be

Mata-Willian-schurrle...

stokr have changed a bit. with players like arnautovic, adam, nzonzi they now "try" to play football but more often than not fail.

defensively they have lost huth and begovic which is costing them dearly.

i dont think mata will struggle against them