Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Can we still lose him to lim pool??

we could if Basel agree a few with them, its just personal terms that we need to sort out.

Just want to be sure base on Rodgers who said something about not sure he signed for Chelsea

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case, I hope Essien also gets a 6th minute applause as well. I think his contribution to the club is no more less than Mata's and this is a guy who actually had his career ended by two terrible injuries.

But I'm not exactly sure what the point of doing that will be. Mata didn't leave us as a legend like RDM, he left us a a mercenary.

Eh, don't you mean 5th minute?

You seem more like a troll than an actual Chelsea fan. Either that or you're X's little brother or something.

Guys, it's STOKE. They play ugly as hell and we lost against them already.

I think Mourinho should play the big, tall and strong guys. Otherwise we risk some injuries.

Ivanovic, Matic, Lampard, Luiz, Cahill, Ba/Eto'o should all be in the starting 11.

Maybe we can loan Essien for this match and send him back to Milan on monday.

:Goober:

So it's either a 4-3-3 with Lamps, Mikel and Matic in midfield with Andy and Willy behind Ba so Jose can rest both Eden and Oscar, or a 4-2-3-1, resting only one of them with the possibility of giving Salah his first start against WHU on Wednesday.

I too believe 4-3-3 is the way to go for this game with height and passing ability in the middle Mikel Matic and Lamps.. Back 4 will be the same Ivan Cahill Terry Azpi and I feel Jose will still play Hazard from the start for this one and Willian too.. Eto'o or Ba if we keep it simple and into feet Eto'o will shred those slow turning CBs they have if we want to lump it forward then Ba the better option.. We need this game to take minds off of all this transfer nonsense